Fabinho (DM) to Al-Ittihad

Given the pup (one of 3 dogs we have now) I picked for my avatar is 40% pit bull, I am going to have to turn down any proposed transfer to Saudi Arabia.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1683143747134017538?s=20

Eg: If a team in a European League comes in for him we are buggered.

My wifey has some pitbull qualities at times. Maybe she’s gonna be banned too

You’ll notice that we’re actively removing stuff from DaveOCKOP account - please refrain from soiling our fair grounds with such drivel. Thank you.

3 Likes

Like who? Before the Saudis came in, any talk of selling Fab was met by “who’s gonna buy him after THAT season he just had”

Who knows there was a rumour last week but Romano eithier believes there is interest or he is edging his bets if it doesn’t happen.

It’s intriguing that wherever there has been concrete interest from other parties the player ends up going there instead of SA.

1 Like

Do Germany allow dogs?

Best news this summer.

rearrange the words god.

Until Spearing extends his contract!

If the dogs are stopping him from getting the pay day then just cut their heads off.

Or is only people he’s cool with being decapitated?

2 Likes

These pair holding up Fabinho transfer.

Fucking hell.

Might give this thread a swerve until the deal is done.

1 Like

Losing the will to live on this one :weary:

On n on n on…:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

It’s really hard to believe that this dog thing is real.
It’s beyond parody.

1 Like

Dog thing = wife has put her foot down. “There’s no effing way I’m going to live in Saudi Arabia Fabio, where I won’t even be able to drive that Bugatti Veyron you keep saying you’re gonna buy with all that money they’re gonna pay you.”

Is @sweeting’s juxtaposition too visceral for you to stomach? Sportswashing is designed to have that effect.

4 Likes