Federico Chiesa (AM) Juventus

I’ve seen quite a bit of him. He’s more of someone who cuts inside and moves towards goal from the half space. He should be able to play multiple roles.

2 Likes

It could be a case of us only letting him go on loan , instead of a sale ?

:notes: West Virginia Mountain Mama take me home country road​:notes:

The Discussion probably can be moved to the unreliable rumours thread but I don’t see Liverpool keeping Morton if we get a 25m bid for him. He’s good , premier league level even but not good enough to start for us.

If there’s another transfer incoming, then sure , he’s off.

1 Like

Hipster alert.

1 Like

Salah cannot be replicated, but Chiesa may just turn out to be a very good replacement. Worst case scenario, we have a very solid squad/rotation player for the next 4 years that we paid next to nothing for in today’s market and on reasonable wages.

1 Like

Since when he is an AM?

:joy:

What are the wages? I didn’t see that bit.

Just looked where he plays :joy:

2 Likes

He is not a DM. That’s for sure lol

1 Like

I have to say I am genuinely quite upbeat about this, if this deal was done before his ACL I think we would have been really excited.

Saying that he was young enough to take one and return to the heights he was at. It’s a gamble but let’s put it this way it’s costing us about the same amount as Bobby Clark and I would say the ceiling is higher.

2 Likes

Strangely feel we are still interested in Zubimendi perhaps next summer, perhaps never but I do wonder if certain words have been had.

1 Like

I have little doubt we are - players of that level don’t generally stay with Sociedad for their whole career.

2 Likes

https://x.com/Max_F123/status/1828776569042792760

I saw somewhere it was 100k, but I don’t really know of course. But if that is the case, the deal looks even better.

1 Like

His wages are a lot higher than Bobby Clark

That’s a memory we can all happily forget.

Hes on circa 150kpw now. Assume his new deal will be heavily incentivised as is usually the case.

1 Like

I am a little bit nervous if everything will go well with his medical, I don’t want another Fekir experience, but otherwise i´m very happy for Slot that he gets a new tool

1 Like

Considering what Achterberg claimed about the Fekir experience, I wouldn’t mind. Not sure the €13m will buy us anyone with the impact of Alisson though…

1 Like