Jay Spearing (CM) Free Agent

No fucking way is he getting any minutes for us so not hugely consequential.

The core point remains: he’s always been shite.

Can we not call the girls mingers and fatties? A bit grim and uncalled for isn’t it?

13 Likes

Its the jay spearing thread - made to look like the short fucker is going to be a ‘player’ for us. That is worthy of the worst in grim and backward sexist shite surely?

1 Like

Of course it’s not consequential but Walshy said he couldn’t get in the Tranmere team and he was wrong. He started almost every game up until he got injured.

3 Likes

Wrong, on the internet no less. @Walshy07 you have disappointed me.

1 Like

He’s been corrected now, so all good.

1 Like

I had no words to describe their beauty. That’s why I used numbers

John Donne would be proud

1 Like

I’d happily include Spearing in the side as a sacrificial pawn. Bring him on when leading 2-0 vs Everton and let him go right through Richarleson with a two footed challenge that would make Souness wince.

2 Likes

I like your thinking but:

1. Klopp would never play like this;
  2. It would backfire big time as other clubs would retaliate.

The better option would be to have loaned out players doing the assassinations.

Just look like three normal girls/women to me. Not very nice what people feel ok to say about the average woman really.

5 Likes

Of course not but it’s the thought that counts.

It’s better than when Rafa resigned Fowler!!!

Less keen on the casual sexism. Not necessary.

probably more volunteer level. I apologise - shouldn’t have joined in when that nasty @Kopstar started quoting numbers instead of going all John Donne. Fucking illiterate lawyers…

What next , get conor coady as a backup cb / cdm ?

Where’s the money we saved by signing Spearing as a free agent money, John?

1 Like

Bleeds red except on away days, love to see this kind of signing. Talent and athleticism was limited, but heart and professionalism certainly wasn’t.

He was fucking brilliant in This Is England as well.

4 Likes

I thought he was Boy George!

1 Like