Jordan Henderson (CM) to Al-Ettifaq

Would have been no more than any other top player I imagine - and it would have been during Hendo’s peak, so not that comparable as to now. I very much doubt Hendo would be an issue if not picked to start regularly, Klopp got him a very favourable last contract deal and the club wont be too obstructive in letting him move if he wishes or too forceful in pushing him out either - and Hendo knows better than most that if he puts the performances in training, he will get the games.

Every player won’t be happy if he’s not playing games enough. That’s how it is for footballers

1 Like

Kloff dearie me.:roll_eyes:

Since when ?

If he stays and it has gone quiet, he may well realise he has been used. However, while I would always wish him well, he won’t be the same person in my eyes from this point. Certainly should not be Captain of this club and realistically as a bit part player, captaincy is difficult.

1 Like

This whole shit was to ensure we got our 40M for Fab from SA. No competitive bids for Fab so we leaked a story about Henderson to create competition since we couldn’t let them both go lol. We are wild in the transfer market

1 Like

We are all guessing what really happened but it looks like he is staying put.

I think Gerard has been let off lightly in all of this. I’m sure he plays no part in the negotiations, but I think it highly likely that he suggested that his new club try to get Hendo.

Hopefully, there’s now zero chance of him ever being the Liverpool manager.

4 Likes

His abysmal performance at villa ensures he’s never a Liverpool manager.

3 Likes

You never thought that there is a possibility that it’s the club who told Hendo that they will entertain a reasonable bid for him this summer and to consider his position if indeed such a bid comes in and thus, now there is, he does not say anything so that the club does not lose out on any bid? We are basing that it was Hendo who is initiating everything because that’s what is presented to look like in the media.

1 Like

Not in my head.
I thought he was a twat when he played for us.
This just confirms it.

Hope Hendo hangs around, he will play a little less, which will make it easier.
The fact that he has travelled is probably a good indicator he isn’t off this summer, at least I hope not.

Cheaty players will still be happy benchsitters. That’s how it is when loads of £€$ are heaped onto their coffers.

2 Likes

What?

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

I think it shows the level of knowledge we are dealing with.

Thinking they could get a club captain with 2 years on his contract for nothing.

Then again seen this a fair bit this summer, the names touted to go there and the names that actually do displays a chasm.

If Gerrard was involved in that then he is as dumb as them.

As for Henderson we don’t know what the conversation with Klopp went so it is up to Klopp what he does with Henderson. It seems he will be staying.

2 Likes

I don’t think it bothers Klopp anywhere near as much as it seems to bother some fans on here.

When Klopp was at Mainz one of his friends had committed to staying at the club only to then receive an offer from Augsberg which he wanted to take up.

The board refused to sanction the move. To get the move he went to the papers making up stories of mistreatment by Klopp. Klopp got the board to sanction the move.

Guess who Klopp invited to Anfield for our European tie against Augsberg!

3 Likes

If it wasn’t that player then it’s a terrible anecdote! :wink:

2 Likes

As I said it’s up to Klopp and he knows how it went down.

It was that player’s wife?

1 Like