Jordan Henderson (CM) to Al-Ettifaq

Still equivalent to 700k he’d recieve considering its tax free

Only 350k a week… my heart bleeds purple piss for him.

2 Likes

He’s earning 150k per week now I think. After taxation, that results commonly in a wage of 75k.

350k per week tax free is 5 times that.

Hopes its not a 6 day one like Fabinho

Most professional players are PLC’s, so they don’t pay the same rate of tax as the rest of us do on PAYE, the rate they pay is significantly less. And Henderson is on around £220k a week.

3 Likes

It’s low, isn’t it? Mahrez for instance, a squad player at best for Cheaty, is reportedly going for £30 millions, and he’s just one year younger.

We know that the Saudis are ready to pay anything for their sportswashing project, so, if we are to take some of their blood money, then take them at least to the cleaners, instead of allowing them to take our captain at low cost when he still has two years contract with us.

2 Likes

It does yes, but I suppose the question is what would his sale be to, say an Italian club or another PL side?

I did not know he had 2 years left. That makes it feel a bit worse to me. I suppose however has very little value next year though.

Maybe there’s some behind the scenes stuff on agent fees or something? I’m guessing

A year makes a lot of difference at that stage of a career. Also it’s clear Henderson has been on the wane whilst Mahrez was pretty instrumental in City winning the treble. Plus he’s an attacking player and I imagine there’s willingness to pay more for someone who’ll bring some razzle dazzle and Henderson isn’t bringing that.

1 Like

Even with his rainbow laces? :rainbow:

9 days, and still nothing hey? weird, almost like this was a bullshit rumor?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

1 Like

is he still here??

1 Like

Pulling him out of the preseason squad is a pretty big “nothing”, no?

5 Likes

Well he sat on the bench in a bib.

1 Like

This is taking a very long time. Looks like a sting operation to blemish Hendo’s image. Hope he stays.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m surprised and also a little impressed, given all that actually has happened, that you’re still pushing this line.

“Henderson dropped from preseason team”

“Pfft, means nothing. Bullshit rumour”

“Henderson having medical”

“Pfft, as if, fucking bullshit rumours”

“Henderson pictured holding up Al Ettifaq shirt”

“Pfft, photoshopped. Bullshit rumours. And it’s not as if he’s actually wearing the shirt, is it?”

“Henderson makes Al Ettifaq debut”

“Pfft, deep faked. Bullshit rumours”

5 Likes

If it’s anything like Fabinho’s medical he’ll still be a Liverpool player at Xmas.

That’s how they plan to get him on a free, a 2 year medical.

It’s on the NHS then?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1682834228625506304?s=20