@Livvy
?

LIV erpool??? ?!

spider man dog GIF by mtv

1 Like

Watching all the forum thread derailments like

Arnold Schwarzenegger Shut Up GIF

2 Likes

Made a heartful attempt to stay on topic in a very convoluted way by referencing Fabinho’s dog.

Sorry, I’ll stop here.

BTW, so you know if Henderson has dogs? Can he face the same probelem?

images

Do you think Mbappé would consider going to Al Hilal for a year? They could offer a billion to PSG and he still won’t go there, IMO.

The question here is how much Madrid will offer PSG to bring in Mbappé a year early. I believe they offered in excess of 200M the last time Mbappé was on the market. If they offer a similar deal at this point, PSG would likely be inclined to accept.

LIV is Roman numerals for 54.
The tournament format they play.

1 Like

Is that a long form of foreplay?

What does that have to do with Henderson?

Sooo… why do turtles live as long as they do?

1 Like

I feel the Lavia maybe proceeding due to this one.

Though I think we were signing someone anyhow.

Posted elsewhere and yeah it’s the Mail but it’s at least news.

3 Likes

looks done then…

1 Like

Is it finally over??

looks like the end is near

Henderson says Liverpool farewell

Jordan Henderson has said goodbye to his Liverpool team mates and should be confirmed as an Al Ettifaq player by the end of the week.

Henderson’s controversial transfer to Saudi Arabia’s Pro League comes with a fee worth around £13m and will bring his 12-year Anfield career to an end.

The Liverpool captain, who has won seven major trophies with the club, sought clarity from Jurgen Klopp over how much game time he would get with Liverpool next season before making his decision to leave.

After joining the Liverpool squad for their pre-season training camp in Germany, Henderson was left out of the opening friendly against Karlsruher last week and said goodbye to his teammates before returning home to undergo a medical and finalise the move.

The final legal details of his lucrative new Al Ettifaq contract are expected to be completed in the next 24 hours.

Sky Sports

1 Like

You spelled does it count wrong :grin:

Consider everything is about 24 hours lag I assume this generated the move on Lavia.

2 Likes

What a somewhat underwhelming way to finish a career at this club.

5 Likes

It feels so strange and hollow that way of departing. Granted, he’s probably gauged that the fans wouldn’t attend an open top bus tour for his LFC career, but the fact there’s not even a quote there and he’s just slipping silently into the night is weird.

Even Fabio gave us a quote. Maybe not a good one, but a quote all the same.

3 Likes