Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

Nah that’s just cheaty’s standard under-the-table contract basic for their signings and this numpty has just assumed real must be offering the same (or else why wouldn’t someone sign for the plastic dopers)

I haven’t followed this thread at all. But judging by the number of posts and the age of the thread, i can safely say that he’s the new Quaresma

Nah, I would say he is closer to Liverpool sign Bent more than Quaresma :wink:

Moses was the best simply for the fact it had more posts in it after the deal had collapsed than before it.

1 Like

:blush:

FSG will brief the media and tell them that 86.9 million pounds on one player is too expensive and his entourage wanted haaland-level type of money.

Its plus add ons…which could be ridiculous money. Plus wages.

Too much is made of the meagre 100m euro fee.

5 Likes

Also, we don’t know whether the player had already made up his mind over where he was going - he may have told us he was going to accept Madrid’s offer.

1 Like

Exactly. Just like Haaland only cost £51m.

6 Likes

No guarantee that he’ll adapt in la liga. And he’s still young. Can always go back for him… Or get his younger brother

Assuming this is remotely true, and there are always reasons to be skeptical:

• The add ons are likely not inconsiderable and likely have a significant amount of them being almost guaranteed.100m could very reasonably be a commitment of 150 million+
  • Salary. Halaand is absurdly quoted by many City sycophants as having been a value for money signing because he only cost 60 million to sign. That ignores that he is alleged to be on about 750k a week. Even if we got him on a free we could not go anywhere near that
5 Likes

You also have to remember he is a professional Indykalia

2 Likes

We can sign him on a free when he is 25 and at his peak.

Interestingly our odds of signing him have dropped from 25/1 yesterday to 8/1 with Skybet today, RM are still the same as yesterday at 1/5……make of that what you will….

1 Like

It has also been reported, not saying reliably, that the initial fee is one up front payment. That would be quite consideration.

Also, we heavily incentivise contracts, champions League success being a key one of those incentives. No Champions League football, no Champions League incentive to trigger for this season at least.

That tweet is so simplistic it’s barely worth discussing.

1 Like

Jude is soon to be 20. He’s nearly passed it. I say we move on and go for Jobe who is younger so will give us more value in the long run :rofl:

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

If someone signs and gets no 8, does that mean Jude is definitely a no go?

10 is free, so he could take that.