Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

:joy:

If we sign Mount for £80m I’ll agree with you.

I would like to know is, how do Real Madrid get to pay so much money for these top players and beat the richer clubs to poach these players ? Real don’t have oil rich state owners, nor do they have an oligarch billionaires. How do they generate their money apart from kit merchandise?r

1 Like

Nothing different to how any European club generate income (who aren’t financed by Russian or Arab powerhouses), only they make more of it.

The top 4 will always be TV revenue, Merchandise, Ticket sales & Sponsorship deals.

1 Like

Climate and location are also big factors.
Live in Madrid or Merseyside?
Tax also a massive factor I’d guess.
I’m not interested enough to look it up, but I’d guess UK tax is higher than Spanish tax.

2 Likes

They definitely don’t receive preferential treatment from the Spanish government. Definitely not.

3 Likes

Give it a few years; Madrid will be too hot and Merseyside will be nice and warm.

#JudetoLFC2030

2 Likes

When did rags/clickbaters and masterbaters become transfer gospel? If this was the case he would of already signed for us for 80m and 120k a week.

1 Like

Top rate is only 1.5% marginal if you look elsewhere in Europe.

They have had favourable treatment from their government but more important is their massive global fanbase which allows them to leverage their brand to generate a massive income. In the last couple of years, for example, they have signed a couple of major deals with a US sports business that is generating billions of pounds for them across the next decade or so.

3 Likes

I grant you Madrid is a pretty city, but I wouldn’t class unbearably hot changing to unbearably cold an attraction for most people.

Compared to the NW of England?

Well technically, winter there is colder than Liverpool. And if it’s me, and I have the choice between 33-40 degree summers and 15-25 degree summers, I know which one I’m taking.

5 Likes

It’ll probably be her who decides.

Vomiting Stick Figure GIF by CowWolf

4 Likes

Bin her and get himself a liverpool girl with knockout scouse brows…

1 Like

Dare I even ask…

Never taken a ride on Merseyrail?

1 Like

did she pass out at a house party?

[

Scouse eyebrow

[image]
Urban Dictionary
https://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=Sco…
](Urban Dictionary: Scouse eyebrow)

When the eyebrows are very heavily drawn in with a black eye pencil, giving the appearance of two small furry animals crawling across the forehead.

:joy:

1 Like