Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

That shit happens though. It must have been around the age of 28 but I swapped bodies with a much squidgier and rounded version of me.

4 Likes

how did he play today

1 Like

The boy is ready to play and beat City every week… Baller.

1 Like

Added more :moneybag: to his asking price

City will get rid of Grealish and bring in Bellingham.

1 Like

That’s my fear. Offer him half a mil per week and build a team around him and Haaland

1 Like

Bellingham seems to too far down the line for it not to happen, well thats my gut.

1 Like

Different positions and nobody else is going to pay Grealish 300k a week.

They might want him to replace Bernardo though, but I still think we have as good a chance of anyone.

1 Like

I really want to hear the Anfield crowd singing Hey Jude.

2 Likes

Jude copying Salah celebration.

3 Likes

It’s nothing but rumours, mostly from over optimistic fans. Nothing from the player, clubs or agents.

How often do we successfully compete in the transfer market with Real or the oil clubs?

Highly unlikely.

How often do we even get in competition with other teams? We tend to have clear runs at the players we want. Even a defender as sought after as Van Dijk. There were little media murmurings of City interest, but when it came to it there was no-one else involved.

Yes, and in this case there’s already a feeding frenzy. We hardly ever get involved in those.

I still believe the only way that we can sign him is if he explicitly tells Dortmund that the only club he will join is Liverpool and then its up to us to negotiate a price that both clubs are happy with. Because if he is open to go a number of clubs, then its almost impossible that none of the money clubs are not going to be involved in a bidding war and when it comes to that, even if we have shown that we are willing to pay a good money for key players, but we will never be able and we will never choose to go into a bidding war with these parties.

1 Like

Thats as good a signal as a photo with a lean.

Deal already done :rofl:

1 Like

Or the feeding frenzy never really goes anywhere, and we end up with a free run anyway.

Thinking about it more broadly, do you ever really get bidding wars anymore? Players tend to make up their mind where they want to go, and then the deal happens. I’m struggling to think of a player in recent years who has been the subject of a tug of war right up to him signing.

What I’m trying to say is that Jude will decide where he wants to go, and then the move will happen quite smoothly. If he wants to come to Liverpool, Real Madrid will back off. If he wants Madrid, we just won’t get involved. These things all happen in private.

Personally, I think there is a very good chance this deal is more or less done.

1 Like

Cucurella?

Tchouaméni

1 Like

Based on what though?

What rubbish, multiple journalists saying he’s our no.1 target, Klopp saying multiple times how much of a good player he is.

We bid £86mil for him in the summer, but yeah “optimistic” fans.