Liverpool vs Arsenal | PL Matchday 31| Sunday April 9th 16:30

@JohnBarnes10

I wounder if Jurgen has considered playing Trent as a false 9? I think I will try and get a message through to him.

No mention of any injuries by Klopp.

Effectively it’s a guessing game from the photos the club posts.

Looks like Thiago will be involved.

How many times is Carl Markham going to be pardoned for asking stupid questions?

Program for Sunday.:heart:

8 Likes

We going to fuckup their season tomorrow or maybe they will recover from a shellacking and finish the season as champions.

Who cares.

Yup, this.
I’ll be watching The Masters tomorrow when this is on.
May catch our highlights on MOTD 2, but wont be despondent if I miss them.

Just a reminder of what they had to suffer in recent years.

Anyone hoping we lose or doesn’t mind if we lose can fuck right off. Winning is always what’s best in our interests and I personally couldn’t give a flying fuck how it affects other teams. Winning 3 points is what’s best for us.

And I believe we’ll twat them by a couple of goals.

10 Likes

They can go on and win every other game but I don’t care what Man City do.

Their entire era is tainted. If Arsenal go and win the title then fair enough, but Liverpool always to win.

I’ll probably watch this, couldn’t be arsed with Chelsea and I was travelling for half of it. Let’s have a bit of a run til the end and take that into next season.

3 Likes

Yeap, play like it’s our cup final and do to them what we did to Shitty and the other Manc team. I want us in the EL for sure, as it’ll ensure our UEFA coefficient stays high and we end up going to the new club WC.

Plus I want The Arsenal to taste what we tasted twice in the last 4 seasons, when we were the best team and lost 2 league titles to Shitty in the matter that we know.

It needs to hurt, and it needs to be 2033 before they win the league, like we had to wait for 30 years.

Let the club that knows how to buy the league win it again so that the asterisks can cover the entire reign of this unethical regime that’s taken over the PL.

2 Likes

People accuse supporters of other football clubs as being plastic, there seems to be a few of our own on this forum.

I will watch everygame I can and support and hope we win everygame even if it helps City.

As Klopp says, if you can’t support us when we are down, then don’t support when we are on the up … something like that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I hope one day when I grow up I’ll be a ‘top red’ like you :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I probably won’t watch this one because its Easter and we have stuff to do with the kids.

Anyway I watched the last two games and we were wank so maybe not watching will help.

3 Likes

I don’t believe that anyone has said that they hope we lose.

All that people, myself included, have said is that if we were to get beaten, it would not be as painful as it normally is because we would rather see the league won by a team run properly than by a load of sportswashing cunts.

6 Likes

I have been a red since the day I was born and that is over 70 years ago……I have never wanted them to lose a game but our season is over and I so want Arsenal to win the title above the other lot so for me an Arsenal win will be just fine.

Also I don’t want Thursday night football next season…no thank you.

1 Like

I hope City don’t win anything.

I want whatever glimmer of top four there is to still be alive tomorrow.

If Arsenal lose the league its because of them, not us.

5 Likes

I still cannot forget Michael Thomas…

3 Likes

Is this correct? The 2 cheats who decided where the title ended up last season?

This will be interesting. A Liverpool win benefits the team from Manchester. Also we are no threat to anyone going into this. I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see these 2 cunts favour us today (something Kavanagh could point back to if ever his integrity is brought into the spotlight). On the other hand mancs I work with all say he comes from a family of Utd supporters so who knows what will be going through his corrupt mind.

As for the match these got away with fucking murder at the Emirates thanks to Oliver and that ****** Partey put Diaz out for the past 6 months. I hope we fuck them up today and I reckon JK will be aiming to do just that because I think he’d like to punch Arteta’s lights out.
Think it could get very feisty with the crowd worked up. Just hope the players are up for it.