Liverpool vs Southampton: FA Cup fifth round, February 28, Wednesday, 20:00

If Musialowski is on the bench, then I guess it could be that Koumas is starting.

1 Like

Anyone got Musialowski on the back of their shirt - I didn’t think so :0)
What a season this is proving to be for the youngsters

2 Likes

I think his contract is expiring at the end of the season. And also Frauendorf’s. Both players will turn 21 at some point this year.

1 Like

Who the hell is Nallo? Are we just playing Football Manager regens now?

I am having to google these youngsters!!

2 Likes

If so, I hope we take a save game before the start in case we get any injuries or lose.

Nope, I did however order a shirt with Musial….a on the back to arrive for August, so close enough I guess.

1 Like

18-year-old centre-back. Name-checked by @Sweeting as possible options for tonight.

3 Likes

Stop moaning.

I lived in Oz and dealt with the 3am starts, then I moved into @Noo_Noo’s shed and I can enjoy the Reds at more civilised hours.

4 Likes

Windham?

Haha @Noo_Noo

or you can just ask @Sweeting :blush:

3 Likes

International break is coming soon - we just need to get through these big 3 PL games, and our squad will look a lot better by the final run in.

3 Likes

Danns to net 6.

Only kids not in the squad today seem to be @SBYM and @PeachesEnRegalia. Makes sense.

Still whining, I see.

1 Like

Nallo: Signed in the summer from West Ham - had played just once for their U18 team when he signed but he’s quickly moved through from our U18 team into the U21s. He’s very raw but talent is there, can be a little awkward in possession but he does try to do the right things - very quick and strong. Good in the air. Probably a little small for first team level right now but looks comparatively big at U18 level.

Kind of similar player to Lee Jonas, who I would expect would be ahead of him in the pecking order currently if it wasn’t for injury.

2 Likes

Musialowski finally looked to have settled at U21 level this season, scoring six and assisting two in eleven games. Got injured in December and hasn’t played since. Usually a left or right winger but his improvement this season came with a move to a CF position.

Excellent dribbler, very quick, gets a bit hot headed and he does get frustrated if he’s not at the centre of the game which seems to make him lose interest.

In all honesty I think its taken him a very long time to get used to adult (or more adult at least) football whereas players like Danns, Koumas, Gordon etc all took to it much quicker and have been better in the U21 team than he has.

3 Likes

Fuck, is he still there?

I swear someone’s been raiding my chocolate digestive stash

2 Likes

FAWWWWK I love chocolate digestives, me. Used to be able to get them here at Wal Mart but I haven’t seen them in some time. I love a chocolate Hob Nob and all. What’re some o’ them other chocolate covered crunchy biscuits we got??

Can’t wait for the lineup :joy:

1 Like