Major League Baseball

We play not before Saturday :innocent:

Apparently the A’s gifted Miggy Cabrera, the recovering alcoholic, a bottle of wine for his retirement.

Also, it was a $50 bottle. Classic Oakland.

Must be wild for the Marlins, playing in front of a crowd for a change.

Meh wildcard matches now have to wait til Saturday.

We got Texas, I did not expect that, I thought it would be the Rays.

Nevertheless, we got home field advantage, let’s go O’s :partying_face:

1 Like

Yeah was surprised they were better than this.

Toronto was probably my pick but now they are gone I’ll go with the O’s

I also always trade Yelich in on the Show baseball game and he has gone too :joy:

Well there is always tomorrow

Could be worse you got 9 innings.

LA Dodgers fans may well as turned off after 2.

1 Like

Nah this is not going to work, let’s see this as a good learning curve for the coming years, oh and get some quality pitching in the off-season.

1 Like

Yeah I think you’re sunk

1 Like

We simply don’t have the pitching to win 3 in a row. We have a very low payroll, this offseason is the time to take the next step and invest in quality pitching by trade of FA.

1 Like

Well there is always next year.

Get some quality pitching this winter

Not going be thingy here but you were wiped completely and exhaustion is probably also a factor.

That’s not just about pitching.

We have a very young extremely talented team that needs to get more experience so this was a good learning curve. We need to learn to play playoff baseball.

We have a lot more youngsters on the way and we have the #1 farm in baseball with the # 1 prospect in MLB the 19-year-old Jackson Holliday who is already in Norfolk AAA- on its way.

But it is all hitting. We lack pitching we must either trade or go for free agents we have room on our pay-roll.

Yeah but it shouldn’t solely be the reason why after a weeks break you lost three playoff games in a row

Oké, what do you think our problem is?

Btw, 3 out of 4 WC teams that did not have the week off are doing better than the ones who had.

Just think it’s very a simplistic take.

All the American League East teams have been poor to be honest.

Oh and the point on the break might be a good one considering they were able to just continue. It’s often been the case that teams who have form in the Championship going into playoffs will do well.

Oh it you don’'t know but do know my view is simplistic.

Time for a break from this forum after all the shit today. See you when the proper football starts again.

what’s absolutely bizarre, is the AL East teams (5 of them) had the best records in the entire AL at one point. and yet they somehow managed to shit the bed in the playoff. Jays included.

I was at the Yankees/Jays game on Sept21 at Yankee Stadium. Jays came out flat, Cole had a no-no through 7…

1 Like

And they say Baltimore fans are soft. :laughing:

2 Likes