Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

Your knowledge of oldie musicals has me beat :joy:

3 Likes

OK I allowed the previous tweet to remain because I thought it seemed obvious it was a massive wind-up from this provably troll account, and was actually quite funny. But anyone posting this shit trying to present it as ITK or fact will have it deleted.

3 Likes

Where are the Nans Against Facists!

I know quite a few activist Nans, and you absolutely don’t fucking mess with them.

1 Like

They are mostly modelled on Bessie Braddock.

1 Like

Joe Allen?

1 Like

He said ‘next’ not ‘Welsh’

1 Like

So like, what’s going on then?

Do we have “Leans” in the Slot era?

Martin mate, have a look at this. Liverpool is officially the seventh best city in the world.

Sign now.

1 Like

Same old “news”
https://x.com/MikRec/status/1821604992819904817

Some of those closest to Zubimendi are advising him not to let this train pass him by, but the player, who seemed to be quite sure that he wanted to join the Reds, continues to think about it.

Zubimendi has always been attracted to UCL experience and following in the footsteps of his idol Xabi Alonso, with whom he maintains an excellent relationship as he has never stopped giving him advice, it is an idea that especially seduces him.

Meanwhile, in Liverpool they wait nervously and with reasonable tension for Martin not to back down and give the definitive OK to contact Real and discuss how to pay the non-negotiable 60 million of his clause

2 Likes

Zubimendi would be a quality upgrade at DM for LFC. One of his top 3 similar players is Tchouameni btw! :heart_eyes:

Our PowerPoint presentation for Martin has one slide

5 Likes

Live without tasty ham etc etc for a few years. Win the lot with us and be an anfield legend.

1 Like

Reasonable tension is healthy

1 Like

5 Likes

I could get behind that :wink:

3 Likes

And… Wataru Endo.

Gone quiet. Someone talk about food or the average rainfall in a random Spanish town

1 Like

It takes time to put together a rebuttal power point deck.

5 Likes

And then translate it