Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

San Sebastian is hardly random in this case.

2 Likes

https://x.com/_TheRedsReport_/status/1821597513117298849
:upside_down_face:

12 Likes

BREAKING: Martin Zubimendi wants to join Liverpool with IMMEDIATE effect.

@Plettigoal](x.com)

2 Likes

Ick. That is coming off too desperate. Show some chill, bro. Dont want him now.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Whether heā€™s involved in their friendly or not tomorrow could be very telling.

https://x.com/Plettigoal/status/1821653052522147880

2 Likes

Rainfall stats swayed his decision.

7 Likes

Bloody tier two journalists

5 Likes

Haha @Walshy07

5 Likes

If this lad is asking others for advice then he doesnā€™t really want to come to LFC. If he did he would be agitating for a move to Barca or RM in three years.
Ps, we would be disappointed if a player requested to leave while still under contract. Iā€™m not sure I like that.

he litterally pays people to give him advice?

beyond that, a footballers peak career is very short, id be questioning him more if he didnt ask around before jumping inā€¦

maybe he moves on in three years, maybe notā€¦thats very much modern football thoughā€¦in some ways maybe it is a 3 year move for him, maybe he doesnt want to go directly elsewhere in spain, we cant be sure of his motivesā€¦

either way, we shouldnt really put too much stock in second guessing where his head will be at in 3 yearsā€¦its more important to know where his head will be at right nowā€¦

its also interesting to see how much stock we all (me included) put in the noise around the transferā€¦ā€™ rumour is the club want to keep himā€™ somehow equates to ā€˜we should be concerned about his ambitionā€™ and ā€˜asking for adviceā€™ equates to ā€˜uncommittedā€™

its just the framing of the conversation.

i can pretty much be sure that Torres asked around, Barnes, Beardsley, sounessā€¦Rafaā€¦Kloppā€¦theyd all have had their questions

5 Likes

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

Just confirmed!!! His private plane has left whatever country he is from and is making its way to Luton Airport where a van is waiting to take him to Anfield.

My source tells me Chelsea are hoping to hijack the deal, but LFC managed to convince them heā€™s landing at Stansted. Losers!!!

7 Likes

The lad could just be making sure that his club Real are going to be paid as much as possible for himā€¦ a parting gift so to speak.!
Canā€™t see us losing this one now at this stage. Not sure LFC still do ā€˜egg-on-our faceā€™ anymoreā€¦!

3 Likes

If Madrid are trying to sign him in three years it means heā€™s probably done alright for us. Iā€™ll take it.

1 Like

Only if we beat them in the next three CL Finalsā€¦

4 Likes

Not very optimistic - Think they might have convinced him to stay. If not we would have triggered the clause once we realised that Real Sociedad isnā€™t up for negotiation. One positive case - may be he hasnt made his mind up and we are waiting for the definitive ā€œyesā€ to trigger the clause.

Who cares, if he comes brilliant, Iā€™ll support him, if he doesnā€™t he isnā€™t the right one, there are plenty of footy players out there.

1 Like

Chill lads (and lasses) Iā€™ve just sent this snap to his agent. Deal should be done by the time you wake up back in Europeā€¦

9 Likes

I knew it. Zubi is all along a smokescreen for us to finish the deal for the great Adrien Rabies

6 Likes

IMG_1307

3 Likes