Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

Lineker or Romano?

4 Likes

8 Likes

I quite like Lineker but he could really do with some more entertaining guests.

2 Likes

Or at least ditching his muppet mate Big Meeks

https://x.com/FranzBiermann/status/1821835364018839625?t=QARYmfTcgD7sTydteU9XeA&s=19

3 Likes

We heard about this only about 3 days ago. The fact it isnt closed yet doesnt mean the deal is posing any meaningful difficulties beyond those youā€™d get in any move of this fee.

3 Likes

With a 51M deal in the balance, it seems a bit strange playing a game, as it could all fall through if he is injured. Mind you, I suppose itā€™s only a friendly, and as the player weighs it all up, I can understand one last hurrah/trip with your teammates before saying your goodbyes, if indeed he is coming.

We will know soon enough.

Iā€™ve started to think about another option in case itā€™s not Zubimendi, and Iā€™m thinking Varela or Ederson. But I think Zubimendi is the one we need, due to the control he will help give us in the engine room.

This is enough for me.

Off to the tattooist.

Zoobie Zoobie
Heā€™s our man
If he canā€™t do it
No-one can!!!

Does anyone have any thoughts - tribal or floral framing?

2 Likes

I really like it for you

None that I can repeat on a family forum.

3 Likes

@relevo who broke the story before our beloved ā€œOrneyā€, now saying we are just working on the structure of the deal (might include players going the other way). Zubby already agreed to join lfc.

2 Likes

I speculated yesterday that a loan move for Bajcetic might suit everyone. They get a very good player to help tide them over, and young Stefan will presumably see more action to continue his rise, before coming back to Anfield next summer?

5 Likes

was thinking the same with Bajcetic going the other way on loan

2 Likes

Sounds good to me :+1:.

Or else give them Carvalho plus ā‚¬10m

1 Like

I canā€™t even imagine being @jabu right now. The sheer volatility of it all.

2 Likes

you have no idea lolā€¦ i get so fixated on this shitā€¦ i need a life badly!!

3 Likes

You should model yourself after @Sithbare

His equanimity is remarkable

1 Like

@Sithbare, were art thou!!

1 Like

He was right with this transfer from the start. Hope this is true.

-snip-

Please tell me you know this is a joke account

2 Likes