Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

Oops. I don’t know mate. He had like 65k followers. Thought it was a genuine account.

5 Likes

I just shit post and go.

2 Likes

Ivan Jerkoff.

He’s supposedly a wanker from some LFC forum.

1 Like

Unsure if the missing comma was intended or not

4 Likes

Liverpool Echo said we can afford him now as were getting 20% sell on fee for Solanke going to Spurs.

Spendy

8 Likes

Rumors that Valencia are bracing for a bid for Pepelu from Sociedad

3 Likes

He’s a pretty good player who has been linked to several other moves. So it would be an option they probably would consider as a way to replace Zubi, but also means it is a story chancers can just invent for attention and have it seem credible.

1 Like

Is Pepelu from the Basque region ?

Not that Sociedad follow that rule. Just curious.

No, but as you say, Sociedad arent Bilbao. They dropped their Basque only rule 30 years ago or more.

2 Likes

Yo @SBYM - Yeah…
Could ask the club shop to stock up on Pom Poms to go with your ditty

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Actually, come to think of it I’m pretty sure it was Aldo who was the first non-basque to play for them.

5 Likes

Bodega el Capricho.

All the talk about food the last couple of days got me looking. This place is added to my bucket list. Supposedly the best steak in the world.

Bajcetic can go old school Shanks, eat a couple of those steaks during his loan (if it all happens - right now it’s just in my mind!) and then come back to boss it at Liverpool.

1 Like

David Ornstein

@David_Ornstein

Liverpool continue work to sign Martin Zubimendi from Real Sociedad. Players going other way not focus of talks for now. Delay more due to deal structure, #LFC efforts to convince 25yo to leave & #Sociedad’s to persuade midfielder to stay

@TheAthleticFC

1 Like

Way to say absolutely nothing, Orny. -_-

11 Likes

Isnt there a £51m release clause that has to be paid in full?

There are discussions but not those discussions but discussions about other discussions.

Next update at 2pm

9 Likes

That’s one choice for sure, but it’s a big chunk to pay out in one hit… we’re likely looking at ways to structure the deal to pay less up front, but possibly pay a bit more overall to be allowed to do so.

Yeah but like with Szobo we would prefer to come to a deal over a different structure, but if we cannot will eventually fall back on that

1 Like

He’s coming.

Spanish journalists suggesting players could be involved going the other way. Maybe a loan for Bajcetic?

1 Like

Liverpool are prepared to negotiate fee or even trigger €60m release clause for Zubimendi to join the club.
@FabrizioRomano

1 Like