Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

Anyone know how RAWK is handling the wait?

3 Likes

4 Likes

i am a RAWK plant on TAN

2 Likes

not related to our situation, but chelsea has already signed 9 playersā€¦WTF is wrong with that club

2 Likes

Business under Edwards had always been akin to a DUCKS (not fucks) arsehole. No whispers will come unnecessarily.

1 Like

fucks arsehole

9 Likes

Thatā€™s a typo. He means a duck. They have extremely small arseholesā€¦or so I am told.

3 Likes

He would have signed already if it wasnā€™t for us meddling kids.

1 Like

Apparently weve given him until Wednesday

1 Like

Hopefully he comes. If not, weā€™ve got a very good team and Iā€™m chilled. Canā€™t wait to see Slot ball get going. It will sharpen as we go, too.

The main thing will be to make sure we stay competitive and get points on the board from the off, while the new system is implemented.

I see probably 2-3 needs in the squad as things stand, plus some resolution is needed on the three outstanding deals.

I expect Mo to wind his deal down and then consider his options on a very lucrative Bosman next summer. I expect Virg to be offered an extension - Edwards will want one year, Virg three, and it will compromise in two.

Trent is the conundrum. Prime age, top player, local, etc. If he goes to Real Madrid on a Bosman next summer, that will be a great shame. I think a lot of Bradley so Iā€™m sure we will be fine in the position if that happens, but it will be a top talent, and a lot of money, going out the door.

1 Like

Everything was agreed for Zubimendi, but the midfielder had some last minute doubts. It is not an easy decision for him to leave his boyhood club. [

@relevo

IMO if he wasnā€™t interested at all, he or those around him would have made it already public, one post from his side and the matter would be settled.

1 Like

@relevo

: Real Sociedad have tabled a new proposal to Zubimendi in an attempt to stop his goodbye. This would considerably improve his financial income. The proposal, it must be said, has arrived late

NEW: In the next few hours several files should be closed at Sociedad, especially in the departures section with Mikel Merino and Martin Zubimendi subject to interest. [

@diariovasco

]

@NotGip

: Real Sociedad donā€™t want to end up without Martin Zubimendi & Merino they only hope to lose ONE because losing both would be ā€˜catastrophicā€™ regardless of the money theyā€™ll receive. That being said, they expect Zubimendiā€™s deal to materialize before Merinoā€™s as have set a deadline as well as Arsenal not making their final offer for Merino yet

3 Likes

https://x.com/Sportsweek/status/1822655385817194506

1 Like

Iā€™m fairly sure Sito Fernandez is @jabu

Like 100%

10 Likes

Is it because they need to be watertight :0)

4 Likes

Be funny if we signed ours and they missed out.

Anyhow this sounds more positive than it did, they need to start making overtures to Merino.

3 Likes