Martin Zubimendi (DM) Real Sociedad

So in this case the present tense must become the past tense soon.

1 Like

@_pauljoyce

: Clearly, there are ways in which the depositing of the clause with La Liga can be managed, but the prospect of Zubimendi having to force his way out of the club places him under greater stress.

looks like they are not being nice to him

1 Like

Does the “him” under great stress refer to you? I hate dangling modifiers.

im over-stressed at this point…

1 Like

Real Sociedad have sent out a strong message by informing the midfielder he must pay the release clause of €60m himself at La Liga offices. [

@IanDoyleSport

messy break up this

1 Like

@MundoDeportivo

: Martín Zubimendi’s entourage are leaning towards the idea of him moving to

@LFC

, as they know this opportunity will likely not come again. Richard Hughes is said to have received the ‘yes’ from Zubimendi before he started having doubts which is why they are more confident than Real Sociedad that a deal will work out in their favour.

1 Like

I am super concerned that @cynicaloldgit is missing, has decided to take matters into his own hands, and is walking toward a bank in the Spanish mountains.

3 Likes

That’s some way to treat your extremely loyal youth product, who has spent his entire career at the club. You’d think it was Chelsea, not Real Sociedad.

4 Likes

How are you reading and cutting and pasting all this so fast?

Seems a bit silly. If he wants to join us then travelling to La Liga office with a Liverpool rep is hardly a deal breaker

1 Like

yeah its fucked up to be honest

Liverpool are unwilling to let the Zubimendi situation drag on much longer. [

@IanDoyleSport

1 Like

Sociedad acting like complete wankers, almost as bad as the knob at Lyon.

1 Like

2027 or bust

1 Like

coffee typing GIF|100%x100%

1 Like

Don’t understand really what that means. We just need to trigger the release clause like we did with Szob, Keita, Mcca, etc right?

We knew Sociedad would be tough to deal with, but this seems like progress to me.

6 Likes

No. How a clause works will differ according to country/ wording of the contract itself. In Spain it is common for the release clause to be paid for specifically by the player.

2 Likes

how does he even stay after this…

2 Likes