Mohamed SALAH: 2023/24

He doesn’t care.

1 Like

150m bid rejected

I am getting nervous now :pleading_face:,
There is a rumour that the Al-Ittihad will come back for a higher bid in a few hours. They will not stop. LFC haven’t got time to buy a striker at the lastminute.com.
This is not over until the minute after the deadline is shut tonight.

They can have Salah for 499.99M Euros. Keep them an unrealistic price and let them put up or shut up.

There is a point where money doesn’t matter if you cannot spend it. That point, for a player of Mo’s caliber and the size of the deal, was several weeks ago. They know this and nothing can convince me that isnt primarily an effort to disrupt us to benefit newcastle.

6 Likes

He’s 100% going isn’t he?

Well no Liverpool have rejected straight away and said the matter is closed to them.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/NaiiLFC/status/1697573952237801688

Watch this video :joy: :rofl:

As I said it might be amicable now, if they continue it soon won’t be.

So much for deadline dates and sweet words…

:joy:

1 Like

Good to see another genuinely good player subbing that dismal pub league. And he remains our player! :+1::rofl:

1 Like

We know all this, but incredible record when you see it written down. No way he’s leaving us for a retirement league yet

2 Likes

He’ll be gone this time next week :sleepy:

M’Bappe on loan for a season then Mo transfer money spent wisely for next season.

Simple :+1:

I think this will happen, but we have no time to replace him.

Snatch their hands off, but first feign hesitant and go back for £175m.

Slowly but surely the gaslighting is working and our fans are believing he’ll leave. Still think it’s a load of bollocks.

5 Likes

Torres deja vu

Wee Ben Doak waiting in the wings, his time to shine and bag the goals/assists Mo left behind :slight_smile:

Worried? Nah.

Come two games and he hasn’t scored and you’ll be moaning like per usual.

You only want him gone so you can moan, admit it.

Didn’t we buy two strikers after having a transfer request put in three days before the window closed.

So it’s not really.