Post match: Arsenal v Liverpool (FAC 7/1/24 4.30pm)

…and his Mrs :laughing:

2 Likes

Did just look at expected and I don’t always agree with it but it demonstrates how I saw it.

They have an ok expected goal in the first but falls below our one in the expected. Overall it’s 1.71 to 0.65 but 0.45 to 0.55 in the second.

Probably shows how good Diaz finish was.

2 Likes

Seriously pissed that White didn’t get a Yellow for that.

13 Likes

Cheers…

1 Like

why doesnt white have a number? anyone?

He does.

bloody hell, he does too…thats fairly bad numbering though

He does … it just seems … WHITE

With the absolute sweetener that we did that while keeping our powder dry for the chase in the league.

1 Like

That’s not fair. I think at least part of the time he was talking about Arsenal and drolling over himself

1 Like
4 Likes

You saved me the trouble of typing exactly the same comment. Shearer and his Arsenal arse licking co-commentator were a disgrace.

6 Likes

I don’t like Lineker.

1 Like
4 Likes

So the 2nd half didn’t happen, when we were actually the better team?

4 Likes

Enjoyed the game wrapped up in my new LFC blanket . I thought every player deserved a pat on the back despite us looking a bit disjointed and having to defend a lot in the first half, which was only to be expected with a much changed team. Onward and upward. :+1:

3 Likes

He was still bitter after we spanked the Geordies week before.

4 Likes

Twitter :rofl:

https://twitter.com/Chris_Eds11/status/1744042830002114609?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1744042830002114609|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

2 Likes

But it could have been 5nil at the half hes a paid up member of the Shearer narrative.

2 Likes