POST MATCH: Atalanta Bergamo v Liverpool (UCL 3/11/20 8pm)

:+1:

29 Likes

I believe we’ve signed a real special talent in Jota. All three goals were sublime, so we need to tell Barcelona and Real Madrid to fuck right off now!

6 Likes

A piece of piss.

4 Likes

That jota deal is looking like daylight robbery now. Wtf were wolves thinking ?

5 Likes

Nobody is gonna mention how solid Jones was today. Brilliant outlet ball to Salah for the goal.

14 Likes

You were right. Who knew?

3 Likes

Yep great ball, he does seem to be a bit reserved in his forward passing to what he is capable of atm

Me. I knew.

2 Likes

I think he wants to be the main man in midfield, so plays the odd late pass or sloppy pass. But agree, solid today, esp after picking up the yellow.

2 Likes

The shepherd is running around the caf saying the same thing.

3 Likes

Just wait until we get Thiago fit!

8 Likes

Diogo Jota… That is all. What a player, what a performance.

2 Likes

Another routine win in the champions league against our toughest opponents allegedly away from home. Onwards and upwards.

2 Likes

That went well.

2 Likes

Forgot about him. Oh man. You have a good memory.

1 Like

Indeed he was, gave him 3rd MOM. A very mature performance, and I was critical after the WHU game but gave some thought to @ILLOK post after that game. In which he was right, there has been too much expectation weighing on the lad. Still 19 and deserves some space free of criticism to develop further.

3 Likes

Is that his brother? Is he on the books?

I kid, I kid. I know you meant Diogo. Just, y’know…don’t do it again.

11 Likes

Atalanta must really be looking forward to playing us again in 3 weeks time. I wonder how many of there players will return from international duty with “injuries”.

4 Likes

Just can’t remember what he looks like!

2 Likes
8 Likes