POST MATCH: Atalanta Bergamo v Liverpool (UCL 3/11/20 8pm)

We should put Adrian in goal just to make it a bit more competitive.

19 Likes

Is he back for the shitty game?

I thought that Jones was great. He was busting his butt throughout, pressing like crazy.

8 Likes

Whoa there now fella, I wouldn’t go THAT far.

12 Likes

I’ve no idea, I think he’s back in training.

Class answers to lousy questions. That’s an art form. I do it in my replies on the forum if you’ve noticed.

6 Likes

This young man did very very well. Love this picture

16 Likes

Gomez looks a bit jealous

13 Likes

Don’t know if they had an off night or we were just brilliant but that was a fucking doddle. Jota has really given JK a selection dilemma for Sunday.
Whole team played well, front 3 were clinical and Alisson made a couple of top class saves.
Got to fancy us to qualify next game and then we can rest and rotate during the busy pre-Christmas schedule.

6 Likes

So does the ref. Probably shouldn’t have been so hasty with the yellow.

5 Likes

:+1:

15 Likes

On the caf they are trying to figure out if it’s peaked Liverpool or peak Liverpool

5 Likes
11 Likes

well, great to watch much better performance . rhys was very good , much better from TTA and robertson to help in defence, it really makes a difference when one stays behind to support.
jota proved klopp right again ( same as mane and salah ). i am very disappointed not to see shaq again am noy sure what he needs to do to paly regularly.
Alisson my MoM he save 3 certain goals , his confidence and skill is very crucial for us to win games

3 Likes
18 Likes

Just awesome. We don’t replace living legends overnight. Only the media does.

11 Likes

We’re gonna twat City so fucking hard…

4 Likes

I assume you will have that day off too?

2 Likes

Good point.

2 Likes

Perhaps a checklist is in order, like a pilot or something.

2 Likes