Post match: Bournemouth v Liverpool (EPL 11/3/23 12.30pm)

Have felt like this a few times this season :pensive:

He got literally every sub wrong. Bad day for the boss.

Klopp is showing too much favouritism to Mo. Mo does not get subbed once, Darwin who looked one of our biggest threat gets subbed off every game and he was shaking his head today. Mo has been invisible most games yet keeps playing. Good managers like Pep take off Haaland and KDB plenty. Itā€™s getting embarrassing, even the commentators were like wtf.

3 Likes

Poor Everton. The one game they want us to win and we f**k it up for
them.

5 Likes

If brighton win their 3 in hand they go 4th

1 Like

Every cloudā€¦

2 Likes

need to binge watch something to feel better

1 Like

Yup. And he was incredible last week

Karen Pirie on ITVx :+1:

2 Likes

From the sublime to the ridiculous. Last week showed us what we can do. It was devastating. Today showed us more of the crap weā€™ve been doing all season.

If there was any temptation to start to believe in a couple of them after last week, today reminded us whatā€™s what.

The midfield needs a rebuild. Two players who will hold it together and dominate, while the likes of Elliott and Bajcetic continue to grow.

And whisper it quietly, but if PSG want to give us a good fee for Mo, I would do it.

2 Likes

Admit it. Thatā€™s what you really meant.

1 Like

Just like the teamā€¦ā€¦canā€™t be arsed.

Exactly my thoughts when Iā€™ve seen Nunez coming off. Mo or Gakpo should of came off.

1 Like

Wellā€¦itā€™s like thisā€¦how do I sayā€¦heartbreaking, gut wrenching, sick bucket time, stressful, nerve wrackingā€¦and not at the party today Iā€™m afraidā€¦

How do you pick yourself up after that? The players and the managerā€¦

Part of me thinks that players canā€™t care about games too much - they play loads of them and in the end you always lose some. Maybe the core of the group needs a regeneration - I dunno, but, it seems neither do the people in charge. At some point also we have to question out tactics/game plan and player management - by that I mean, all aspects, i.e. from the teams responsible for mind set to the coaches and ultimately Kloppā€™s decisions?

When things arenā€™t going for us we are just too passive - we have lost the ability to find something extra. We trust in the game plan and hope it will be enough, we no longer seem to be able to break beyond the shackles of the game plan that we are trying for.

Right, had my moan, am off to find some plasters and to the local Bar&Cave for a swift pint.

1 Like

Pathetic on every level and even more so because a win would have seen us in the top 4. Beat City, lose to Forest a week later. Beat Utd, lose to Bournemouth the following week. Thatā€™s Liverpool in 2022/2023. Klopp should take their heads off. Salah and Konate were Bournemouthā€™s best players and none of the rest made the grade.

Kudos to Bournemouth as well; they were really good.

2 Likes

We made them good.

1 Like

going to watch that game last week again and again

I believe this season is planned in such a way that next season we can win the only cup Klopp has never won, the Europa League Cup. Looks like the plan is going to plan, almost ruin it by winning last week

We looked dangerous only on headers. Shove Darwin in the middle. Order Trent to stay wide to whip it in instead of the come into an already conjested midfield nonsense.

There was hardly any space in the middle.

2 Likes