Post match: Bournemouth v Liverpool (EPL 11/3/23 12.30pm)

Didn’t see it but we were joking about this at work all week. Completely predictable. I assume we were just flat. No excuse really. Fans have every right to be angry I suspect.

Well I guess I’m not watching MOTD tonight. Reasons.

2 Likes

One thing that I do not understand is when we are shit, why is every single player that bad? Collectively it looks no one tries or gives a fuck. Complete lack of self motivation; you cannot have the likes of Hendo screaming you day in day out to put an effort. And sadly the same continued even after he came on. Such a depressing performance, we didn’t look like scoring at all after conceding - lack of urgency, pace, creativity, ideas… fck spoiled the mood.

1 Like

The most predictable of outcomes.

Coming off the latest “turned the corner performance”. Beat these 9-0 earlier in the season. Early kick off. All the ingredients to not show up, not put in the required effort, not to do what we needed to do.

Two steps forward, one step back. Two good reasons to skip Match of the Day tonight.

2 Likes

It was boys against men in the first half for the midfield. We couldn’t lay a glove on their midfield. We need someone physically strong in the midfield. Bajectic is good but he needs time to grow some muscles.

Same for Elliott but he is so one-footed that it is a joke. Everybody knows what he is gonna do in CM. Cut-back and shift it to the left foot of his to pass.

One thing that gets my goat the most is that we reverted to TAA doing his impression as a AM by cutting in centrally as if we haven’t got enough players cutting in from the right already. WTF. The moment Milner comes in, he stretched the play and jota caused a handball from them.

If that is something TAA is doing on his own despite being told not to do so, then fine him. If that is Pep’s idea, he ought to be sacked as it is not working since the end of the last season.

1 Like

I can’t wait for this season to be over, so we can start a rebuild that we desperately need.

3 Likes

Games like these are crying out for ORIGI.

2 Likes

i wish… too early and my kid is here watching his airplanes on youtube… probably whippin it out might not be appropriate at this time

1 Like

Don’t get your expectations too high!

At least I cannot watch the highlights on Match of the Day.

1 Like

We clearly controlled the game in MF until the goal. Then completely lost our way afterwards///

3 Likes

awessome thanks for this… will vpn it

1 Like

Total missplaced arrogance top to bottom, from Klopp and Pep taking us back to the shite underlapping fullbacks failure tactics, to the players thinking they were the real deal after Utd.

You need to fight and our in the hard yards every week to be great, not turn up a few games a season.

Klopp needs to sort it out, gone on far too long this, does he not command respect?

2 Likes

Didn’t miss much, I’m guessing?

2 Likes

Minamino

Would not lace Origi boots. :woozy_face:

We have a winner … :+1:

Not really, we lost the battle of the midfield after missing the flurry of chances. And even before missing those chances, our midfield was unable to break thru’ them centrally.

1 Like

Good one :+1:

I think it’s the first time I only voted for one player and that was Andy.

actually that reminds me of when i caught my roomate back in the college days sitting at his desk top in the living room with his pants down rubbing one out and all he said while still holding his junk and looking at me was “Oh OH”…