Post Match: Leicester v Liverpool (EPL 13/2/21 12.30pm)

I have been saying that for years appointing that cheat for our games is blatant now we were the better team even after the lines in var it was still offside but still stood Mane was fouled continuously aaarg why are we not protesting about this since that that meeting with UEFA to join the European league we are being punished every game and being buried at present

1 Like

Yeah why he comes off again I really don’t know.

4 Likes

A classic lesson in how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Controlling the game, then make stupid errors, then the wrong decision made over a substitution, again! Result, another implosion. Simples!

3 Likes

I’m on my fourth. Good stuff, this.

2 Likes

It has nothing to do with Leicester, the London based media can shit on Liverpool that what it is all about. They hated last season, they love this one.

it was 95 minutes of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

1 Like

Fuck off
Leah Remini Cheers GIF by TV Land

2 Likes

No one is saying conpiracy except agitators like you.
Everyone acknowledges that we are playing poorly. No one us arguing that.

There are NO conspiracy theorists arguing anything. But sensible people are noting how decisions go against Liverpool. The first Leicester goal was offside. It changes the match.
Can you not understand that??

1 Like

Clearly the knee is offside.

2 Likes

So Bobby apparently play Amarty onside.

Like fuck he is.

They are honestly trying to claim Bobby’s foot is the blue line. He’d have to bend it back 180 degrees and snap it in the process.

5 Likes

Kabak had a debut to forget.

But that yellow card was ridiculous. A 50-50 normal shoulder to shoulder. Leicester player does a Bruno and a card comes out.

Kabak then pulled away from all challenges after that. He was terrified. His lack of pace is a major concern, highlighed on the third goal. If that’s his pace, then get Nat back into CB.

4 Likes

Thiago played his worst game for us today.

3 Likes

A fair few ex players of ours and independents said Klopps rant after Palace could have a bad reaction from the team. 8 points from 9 games seems to have backed this assertion up. The general consensus was give a player to feel sorry for himself and he will.

Like reading inkblots, these close VAR offside stills. I don’t get it at all. Looked offside to me, too. Still, shouldn’t be losing 3-1 from there. We fell apart in those last 15’. The refs didn’t tear us apart. Sorry.

1 Like

He is on loan, if he goes on like this he will be back at the end of this shitty season, no harm done.

If you have to ask if it’s too early to drink, we can’t be friends :slight_smile:

5 defeats in the last 7. 9 points in the last 10 games. We should be more than worried about top 4.

I struggle to see what they saw and drew that offside line so far back, but that was the 3rd time in two games we gave up a goal when an attacker turned inside TAA. The 4th time in two games Alisson gifts a goal. The 2nd consecutive time that we collapse after conceding. Opposing teams just sit back and wait for us to implode.

The team keeps sabotaging itself with no end in sight. Nor is there any hope for a change in luck or in referreeing competency. The season is starting to look more and more like Dortmund’s last one under Klopp and ours under Benitez. Neither of them stayed on. I’m starting to think that Klopp isn’t far from his breaking point with what he’s seeing and everything that has taken place.

3 Likes

Hopefully not, specially after Brexit. :joy:

3 Likes

Just for the record I despise VAR across the board, it’s been a shambles since it’s introduction.
The main reason is Ref’s are useless and giving them the technology to microscopically examine every incident has made them worse because you could often make the case for giving the decision either way. I watch a lot of football and in pretty much every game there is massive debate about the decisions given by VAR and in nearly all of them you could see it being given either way. VAR was supposed to cut out mistakes, make everything 100% fair, scientifically decide if we want a shoelace playing someone onside. Is it really in keeping with the spirit of the game?
We can debate the first goal but what of the Peno decision that went our way beforehand? Was that bent? I’d bet LC fans were screaming at how corrupt the game is when that one went in our favor only to forget it minutes later when it went their way. In truth the decisions could be reversed and we’d still have uproar and screams of a “bent” system.
Were we really the better side in the first half? We had better possession and looked more lively than we had in recent weeks but they had the better chances. Give Vardy a game or two and he buries a couple of them.
In the second half we scored a fantastic goal where Bobby and Mo were sublime but what did either do before that or afterwards?
What about the subs Klopp made? Another game where he changes the engine room and we loose our grip on the game.

1 Like

What do you expect for a panic €1m panic loan.

He’s used to conceding goals as he saw 40+ Fly past him so far this season.

But I wouldn’t blame him for 2nd. His position isn’t great but no idea what the keeper was doing

1 Like