Post-Match: Liverpool - Benfica (UCL 13/4/22 8pm)

Excellent game tonight! Benfica are no slouches as they showed. They gave a brilliant account of themselves, but our lads had just a bit too much for them.

Semi-final, here we come! Brilliant! :+1: :smiley:

13 Likes

Played well, then sloppy when the subs all came on.

Semi finals here we come…

2 Likes

12 Likes

Where’s the MOM vote?

5 Likes

Was a fantastic game to watch. Benfica made it exciting as well. A real European night this !

6 Likes

Bring on Villarreal. Job done

4 Likes

Another routine win over the two legs, now onto good Ebenings bores in the semi final. Onwards and upwards.

4 Likes

We concede too many goals! :sob:

Was that 3 assists for Kostas tonight? Deserves to keep his place in my opinion.

2 Likes

City will wipe floor with Real.
Looking like an all uk final if we do our job.

4 Likes

Good in attack, attractive on the ball, sloppy on the offside trap. Nunez is some player eh.

Happy enough - some decent performances in there.

Second one was by Jota I think. Though Kostas was great tonight. MOTM in my opinion.

6 Likes

I wonder if Klopp is having a look at him?

2 Likes

Yep they are a good team, will get picked apart over summer.

1 Like

Yeah, as I said in the match thread, I love watching us hammer teams. But really, sometimes it is great to see two teams go at it and create a lot of chances as well. I just had a lot of fun watching this :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Benfica ok going forward but our high line was a little disjointed but for me they were/are poor in defence

2 Likes

My head says you’re right, but Carlo V Pep, with Benzema firing, it could be interesting…

3 Likes

I know what your saying but I’m the opposite. I’m bloody annoyed that we conceded two goals from a comfortable winning position.

9 Likes

Kostas and Bobby. If anyone’s interested.

7 Likes

Which of the dates do we play in the semi final,
26th or 27th April /4th or 5th May .