Post-Match: Liverpool - Benfica (UCL 13/4/22 8pm)

Ditto. And Ali.

1 Like

game done, did enough to win the tie overall. Canā€™t be this open against Villareal or any other team but with our first choice back 4 , we wonā€™t be.

Need to get back to winning ways. Draws ainā€™t good enough anymore.

1 Like

Yeah, can understand that. But I got to be honest, I just loved to see two teams playing good football. And to be honest, I felt safe due to our cushion so I allowed myself to just enjoy the game and didnā€™t really worry when they scored myself.

5 Likes

Jurgens song is banging btw

4 Likes

What is it?

I want to play Real and get some retribution.

But City will dust them.

And this trophy is ours.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Nice going to the semi-finals, gave a lot of players rest, letā€™s see what happens there.

The Greek scouser MotM!

8 Likes

Klopp: ā€œIf there ever comes the day, when Iā€™m not happy that my boys made it to the CL semifinal, then please come over and slap me.ā€

17 Likes

That Darwin Nunez really impressed me

We should look at getting him

4 Likes

Perfect game for us that. Rotated heavily for a second leg QF.

BT and the media narrative is all about us being cut open with the high line as usual. With so many changes at the back, understandable that we were not at our 100% offside trap best, but overall the back line did ok.

We couldā€™ve scored 3 or 4 more goals, if we couldā€™ve done the final pass a bit better.

On to Villareal. Canā€™t take them lightly at all. Need to be at our 100% best.

4 Likes

The female interviewing JK is very olde worlde BBCā€¦oh ya.

2 Likes

How would he fit in our team?

It was a very entertaining game. But Iā€™m not amused with the result.

2 Likes

Enjoyed that eveningā€™s entertainment without the usual arse-clenching tension for the entire game. Few lads got a much-deserved run out. Semi finals here we come.

While of course Iā€™d prefer not to play City, am delighted that Atletico are out. Most hateful team in the world. Would be a miserable final against that shower

1 Like

Perfect result we are through the semis of the CL

2 Likes

Idiots in the studio at BT Sport 2 on the Shitty game saying ā€œLiverpool have a smile on their faceā€, implying that our route to the semi (and potentially the final) has been super easy, whereas Shitty have had to do it the hard way.

Bunch of tools. They have a memory span of 5 minutes.

6 Likes

Have they forgotten that we have beaten Atletico, twice?

11 Likes

Heavy rotation in a QF second leg, and getting through. Nine games to play in April.

Iā€™ll take this result all day long. Plus the scoreline flatters Benfica.

7 Likes

A natural goal scorer from Uruguay. Great technique. Loves the dark arts. Remind you of anyone?

Edit: just noticed he has 30 goals in 52 games for Benfica. Only 22. Gonna be a superstar. Sign him up!

8 Likes