Post Match: Liverpool v Arsenal (EPL 23/12/23 5.30pm)

1 Like

Broken collarbone confirmed

The problem is that after all the exposed corruption in UEFA and FIFA, and The Abu Dhabi 115ers continued participation in sanctioned football, you just canā€™t rule it out! You should be able to, but disrepute doesnā€™t seem to be a thing in the modern era!

Sopz ?

Does no-one else at PGMOL see thisā€¦and no-one in the black uniform see thisā€¦

Oh bollocks :frowning:

Continuing the discussion from PreMatch | Liverpool vs Arsenal | PL Matchday 18 | Saturday December 23rd 17:30h | Anfield:

Itā€™s not a contradiction to think the rule should consider that an offense while understanding that there are reasons for them to not. Lots of people struggle with that seemingly but itā€™s not a particularly complex idea

1 Like

Which bit of rulebook are you implying makes it not a handball.

2 Likes

Hopefully get lucky on Diaz

Are we not counting the Spurs game?

We were the better team and would have deserved the three points. Too bad we did not score another.

Oh, and that VAR Coote is a coont. Or cunt, however you prefer.

Do you remember the Thiago one last season (west ham I think)? Excused because of the exception made for a player falling.

1 Like

Arteta on Odegaard Handball.

1 Like

I assumed you were going to bring this up. This was no way the same he didnā€™t fall on the ball while the ball was on the floor and his arm contact it. He slipped but while still on his feet still his arm moved to the ball.

2 Likes

I hate to disappoint you, but it wonā€™t.

City will return in the new year and be gifted three points every week by the refs.

4 Likes

https://x.com/_______reece/status/1738656365030130008?s=46&t=aLG9ncyUrtZ-QtZv0kz6SQ

Nope.

Shame on anyone who does.

2 Likes

How many more shite var and ref decisions against us until it graduates from conspiracy theory to certifiable fact

4 Likes

You know in decisions, when they sayā€¦ā€œits plain and obviousā€ā€¦then Coote is plain and obvious

1 Like