Post Match: Liverpool v Arsenal (EPL 23/12/23 5.30pm)

MIKEL ARTETA On the Odegaard handball situation: “There were two big decisions, I have not looked at them again yet. I was asked before but I have not seen them again.”

:joy:

4 Likes

Sell Gakpo and Gravenberch this winter, warmed up body’s. Klopp should stop listening to Lijnders.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah…you great fibber…and you have looked and you know it’s a pen…

Its a contradiction.
You stated clearly that it should be a penalty, and you were correct.
After th game you state it wasn’t a penalty in accordance with the rules.

Either opinion is fair enough, but you can’t be right twice with opposite views.
Its not a particularly complex idea.

You were 100% correct in the in match thread btw.

1 Like

More you see the incident the more baffling the decision comes.

7 Likes

Who will take Kostas’ place?

1 Like

Nunez

1 Like

I heard Kelleher’s pretty good with his feet…

1 Like

I’m not baffled by it. Kavanagh and Coote are clear cheats with plenty of previous.

What baffles me is the clubs’ reluctance to call them out publicly. What does it matter with regards to action they might take? They are literally cheating us out of titles with regularity.

We have Tierney at Burnley and Taylor v Newcastle. 3 matches in a row ‘refereed’ by mancs. It’s fucking beyond pointless.

6 Likes

This is a catastrophe.

The match result or what happens next?

I’m with you on this one. Not sure how a handball could be more blatant than that

5 Likes

After they scored they didnt have another shot
Bit worrying weve beat no-one in top 6

We beat Villa…

Edit: And Westham

1 Like

Villa?

Depends who you put in the top 6. If it’s Chelsea and Utd then no, if it’s Villa then yes, if it’s Newcastle then yes. Currently West Ham are there & we’ve beat them too.

Should have won, but them the breaks, with a little bit of help from that arsehole Cootes on VAR.
Hope Tsimi’s injury isn’t too bad. isn’t too bad.
MOTM a toss up between Ibou and Endo for me.
Certainly not unhappy about where we are at Christmas.

1 Like

It’s whoever it needs to be to fit the narrative.

4 Likes

I think Gomez gets a lot of negative press and at the same time is under appreciated by a lot of our fan base. Tall, athletic and good on the ball, he would walk into the majority of teams first 11.

4 Likes