Post Match: Liverpool v Burnley (EPL 21/1/21 8pm)

Spurs, City and Leipzig will eat us alive the coming weeks. :rage:

2 Likes

Radical changes required.
Worrying thing this.
Klopp has a big big task now.

1 Like

We are lucky to get 4th. Sell Ox,Origi,Minamino,Shaq and lets re group for next season.
No excuses but refs are against us also. Barnes should of been off at half time. A clear handball
not given.

Everything up to the opposition final third is ok because they allow us to get there. Its what happens after thats the problem, we rarely pull opposition players out of position because of our slow lethargic build up and aimless crosses

1 Like

There was acres of space down the right, it went to Trent who crossed it for the 50th time to nobody.

I just dont think we are unlucky, I think there is a serious problem in the squad. You just dont get half the team drop in form to such levels at the same time, it just doesn’t happen. Somethings up, they dont play for eachother, they dont fight.

5 Likes

I’m not doubting JK for a second, I assure you, but this is a pretty funny way to win a treble.

3 Likes

I hope we put out a strong side on Sunday now. Give them a chance to sort things out. United might rest some and an FA Cup win and 4th place in a fractured season would be ok by me.

1 Like

Yup the amount of space he had and every time it went to a head of the Burnley player, Pieters had been on 5 minutes and headed it away four times.

Anyhow said it all last game and was told to believe and was told I was negative well I’m sorry but I really can’t see this changing.

1 Like

Ah all these fucking excuses.

Fuck off

We are shit… end of.

It’s not the refs it’s not the other teams… we are fucking shit and need to sort it out.

14 Likes

I’m just waiting on confirmation from Stockley Park about that.

1 Like

Hear hear…

Was only a couple weeks back a few of us pointed out top four wasn’t a given and a centre back was needed. Some scoffed at that idea.

Two weeks on and we could be as low as 6th if those around us win games in hand.

This needs sorting and quickly.

3 Likes

No pen for starters, what the fuck is wrong with our front men no goals from about 80 attempts in last few games. At this rate we will end up in mid table.

1 Like

All hail the Ruhr valley tower. Joël was metres above his teammates tonight.

9 Likes

Persistently ponderous and painfully pedestrian in possession. I’m trying not to say pish.

1 Like

We’ve ran out of steam. Players not able to play high octane football.

well… what does klopp try now… its most definately not the defence. what does klopp do. its not like we have many offensive players to choose from. what do we do now because we are obviously in serious trouble

1 Like

Yeah best player on the pitch by a mile

2 Likes

I’m scared.

I moved here in 2015…I’ve never seen the table looking like that.

If Australia is crawling with them, what’s it gonna be like here?

Someone hold me.

2 Likes

Record number of crosses from TAA …didn’t find his team mates once.

3 Likes