Post match: Liverpool v Chelsea (EPL 31/1/24 8.15pm)

Leading to the literal Piece of Piss!

1 Like

The dive by Chilwell and the excessive rolling about puts doubts in the ref’s mind. If the plastics didn’t do that, they’d likely to have got one of the pens.

7 Likes

I agree with that.

van Gaal looks like the lead singer of Queens Of The Stone Age in 20 years time.

1 Like
2 Likes

These wins are particularly nice.,especially when we played as well as we did and the victim was Chelskie.
Some good days at the office out there,but Bradley is looking sensational, for his age, long may it continue.Clearly Bradley has to be MOTM,for me and probably a heap of others.

2 Likes

What a performance that was. McAllister, Jota and Bradley absolutely sensational. 8-1 would have flattered those obnoxious cunts. Didn’t hear a peep out of the away end tonight, not surprised given how shite they are.
If this team loses out on another title to those cheating manc cunts it will be a crime. If this side played Klopp’s Liverpool 1.0 I don’t know what would happen, can’t pay it a bigger compliment than that.

I read a lot of nonsense tonight about Tierney and his refereeing before I had a chance to see the highlights. Chelsea should have had 6 pens and that sort of shite. I’ve just watched the highlights in disbelief. Anyone thinking that one in the first half was a pen knows fuck all about football. The one in the 2nd half would have been soft as fuck but I’ve seen them given. My opinion of Tierney remains the same.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Warning! Disturbing content.

3 Likes

I cannot believe we were going to waste £115M on the useless caicedont we might now pay them £10M to take him off their hands and school him properly

3 Likes

I doubt it, his hairline is going quicker than mine :joy:

1 Like

There’s a clear sense that players come to Liverpool and we improve them. We pay well and they compete for the biggest prizes, but then beyond that, everything that is good about the game is there in abundance - passion, romance, huge nights, fan base, etc.

I don’t want to kick Caicedo or anyone else who decided not to come to Liverpool, but in his case, I can only imagine he knows he backed the wrong horse. Thats enough for me.

5 Likes

I don’t recall ever seeing Jota be so physical and strong on the ball. Bulldozing people like Darwin today.

3 Likes

Pundits saying how bad Chelsea were. They ignore the fact that Liverpool made them play badly. Before today’s game, Chelsea was one of the in-form teams. Likewise Bournemouth when we played them away. We just smashed these in-form teams. That is the amazing thing about our team. We smash these teams because we made them shit.

7 Likes

Noticed this too, looked like he was enjoying the battles but he really held off and got the better of guys twice his size. Bulldozed his way through for his goal. Such a sharp, elegant, nippy, sniper he is up top.

3 Likes

I’ve always thought he looked a little lightweight at times in the past - too easy to knockdown or shoulder off the ball. But, yeah, tonight he was stronger and more determined. And that first goal he just was too tough and powerful for them

Great to see!

5 Likes

So in Mo’s absence Jota adopted the spirit of Wee Joe Allen.

3 Likes

1-1 phew I’ll soon get ride of you!

1 Like

Remember that stage when Suarez was hitting the damned woodwork all the time? Then he seemed to adjust his shots by about 5cm, and suddenly he was one of the greatest strikers of his generation.

12 Likes

Think its the very ability to adjust shots 5cm that makes a world class striker!

1 Like