Post match: Liverpool v Everton (EPL 13/2/23 8pm)

Take it in and life it Stef, you deserve it, it’s yours.

1 Like

he is so young… im so so old!

2 Likes

Mo about counterattack with Darwin…”Just GO!”

Good luck trying to keep up with Roadrunner Nunez

6 Likes

We have had a tendency to overhype our youth players over the years, Bajcetic is the real deal. Will save the club a hell of a lot of money in the coming window.

4 Likes

Get fucked Jude we’ve found someone better.

1 Like

Bajcetic > Bellingham :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Best performance in a while.

Bajcetic is our best midfielder. This kid is going to be a superstar!

4 Likes

I dont want to take anything from the performance as I was happy as a pig in shit.

Everton didn’t press with conviction as a team and that is the next test we have to overcome as that for me is going to be the issue as for me the worst performer was Fab in possession.

I do believe this is a stepping stone especially with players returning.

Overally one of the most comfortable wins against Everton

2 Likes

Bacjetic deserves a new contract!!!

1 Like

coady is no longer one of us

3 Likes

He just got one.

3 Likes

Always was a knob.

100%

Little bitch he is, putting his hands on Robbo telling him to “fuck off”, he better watch himself the blue bastard. And shave that tash you slag.

1 Like

This Bajcectic lad is something special.

Everything about that was good, players with a smile again, Nunez giving Klopp an extra squeeze on his sub hug, Jota and Firmino back and Jota looking lively.

Henderson looking like he could play and even Fabinho getting a foul when he needed too.

It’s Everton yes but there has been nothing of what I saw tonight since that spell before the World Cup.

Absolutely loved that last ditch tackle by Milner that the ref waved on.

8 Likes

Fair they didn’t press as a unit, they certainly put pressure on individually and for a period before our goal they were doing quite a good job of at least forcing us to turn backwards regularly.

I think we share our concerns on Fabinho.

1 Like

Delighted for Gakpo to get off the mark.
Delighted to see Jota back.
Delighted with three points, a clean sheet and another loss for Everton.

4 Likes

Look at Prickford as the second goal goes in. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

I do love a good tackle , but Maupay whingeing to the ref, just get up and acknowledge the great tackle

1 Like

To put things in perspective, we played the number 18 in the league … :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am hoping Fab getting 90 mins in his legs will give him some confidence as he did look like he was lacking some in possession

2 Likes