Post match: Liverpool v Fulham (7/3/21 2.00pm)

My oh my. From mentality might’ve mentality mice, in no time. Personal skill level is horrendous, from poor passes to first touch and anything in between. Lost for words :tired_face:

Yes, he did well staying on the pitch for 90 minutes, without getting injured. What else did he do?

1 Like

It’s worse. We didn’t lose 6 at home in a row under him. This is the absolute worst we have been for a very very long time. This is relegation form.

2 Likes

I am furious after that.Above all furious with Salah never ever attacks the ball, never ever moves off his defender, never does anything to create space.
Naby and Jim were great but seeing Naby do all the right things only to have to ask for some movement time and time again is really depressing.
This game showed what our problem is has been and until the coaches train it will always be. Lack of movement up front. No dummy runs not attacking the ball just fuck all.
Klopp has to wake up to this, the only player I’ve seen creating space and movement recently is Jones (he wasn’t playing today) No way can Naby make a difference if there’s no movement.
This isn’t new but today brought it home, evryone was trying to kept the pace up (except Gini) yet without some space up front it really is a waste of time and effort!

8 Likes

i thought he was good in the 2nd half

1 Like

on occasion? We’re too slow in every single facet of our play across the entire team and have been for months.

got booked

For a foul he had to concede to be honest.

He did actually carry the ball forward more than any LFC midfielder I’ve seen this season to be fair. It didn’t come to anything but he did get through the first bank of defenders.

1 Like

I don’t agree with washing out this season and look again after May.
We need to show desire and play till there is a every point available to win.
This is about pride…of this club …this Jersey. The pride of this team is dented but they need to show what they are made of.

We have tainted Anfield’s legacy…any tom dick and harry team can come and win at our eternal home. Let’s get our pride back and the remaining games should be about that.
Remind people what we are…we aren’t finished and not become a mockery for everyone.

2 Likes

Most are playing like they’re at another club now.

1 Like

Spiritually I disagree.

This side has been the best in world only a year ago, so fuck knows how they’ve suddenly become the worst.

Hodgson was bleak and empty, devoid of all hope and not knowing if we’d still have a football club at the end of it.

5 Likes

True but it’s difficult to inject pace when your opposition is camped on their own 18 yard line. yes you need to move the ball quicker etc. but in truth it’s the change of pace that opens up defences. We dont have that right now…at all!

If only Keita was the Keita we wanted to sign from RBL.
Sadly he’s not and bar a good 15 that was it from him.

Ok, we’ll have to agree to disagree on that one. I just don’t rate him.

It’s not just the pace we move the ball. Off the ball, we are utterly static. In those last five mins, there were players literally fixed in place the pitch, not moving, just waiting for the ball to come to them. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Comically inept.

6 Likes

Was disappointed in first half with the midfield trio of Keita, Milner and Gini. That never worked. No idea why Milner was continuously pressing the Fulham defender. Would’ve been better off providing a shield to Neco by keeping his defensive position.

Cardinal sin us switching off a minute before the break.

Keep N Phillips in the back line, hopefully Kabak gets back to fitness, and then Fab can go back to defensive midfield like the last few minutes of this game. Played much better with him in his best position.

2 Likes

Well there was once upon a time a man called Woy … At times we were pretty soft under Rdgers.

2 Likes

Off to hopefully watch Mark Goldbridge explode. The only thing that can brighten this very dark day.

We’ve just been beaten by Fulham at home. That’s dreadful even if you’re top and playing well. Given the back on which it arrives…

Seinfeld Kramer GIF

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team be considered top 3 in the world become one of the worst teams in Europe (if not the worst) within 12 months.

Injuries aside. Its disgraceful. We are 92nd out of 92 teams in the top English divisions on 2021 form…

2 Likes

We can’t keep this and hope it rights itself if it was patchy results like a win/draw/loss/win it would be the approach I’d take.

When a win against Sheffield Utd is an anomaly you get worried. Every win you hope is a turn around and then it’s followed by two losses. I would have taken a draw today it’s got that bad.

Can we move all our games away?

Oh I thought Nat played fine was caught out on occasion but he recovered well hopefully Kabak is back soon and they can partner each other.

1 Like

cool… no worries