Post match: Liverpool v Leeds Utd (EPL 29/10/22 7.45pm)

Hope you aren’t qurstioning his desire/attitude…?

Nat doesn’t get near enough credit for what he did to help us that 2nd half of the 19/20 season.

Better option that Gomez for me, only thing Gomez has is the pace.

Bar Robbo id question them all after that shambles.

2 Likes

But he only has knackered players or players not good enough available.
Our midfield is so poor.

Ffs

1 Like

Does anyone have an inflatable arse donut I can borrow for a few days?

Yup, only player I’d give any credit for.

No chance we are getting top 4 sorry.

Gift after gift after gift.

So we play midweek…lets pack in after that

At least with one you can lick your finger and push it back in. The other is a nasty itch and extremely painful when you try to wipe it clean

Dangerous to ourselves maybe.

It looks like any team with some legs would beat us comfortably.

1 Like

So by that logic the players available aren’t any better than Forest and Leeds.

They don’t make it in your size yet.

There is a gleeful relish in how some are writing off players.

When he got injured at the tail end of last season, there were posters absolutely distraught at the idea of going to Paris without him. To from that important to an absolutely liability in a couple of months doesn’t make any sense, outside the lad carrying a knock.

I think he was rushed back for the final, I think it’s done more damage, and I don’t think he’s Right

3 Likes

And why we beat Abu Dhabi just before these games?

Lack of investment by the owners Klopp forced to keep aging and injured players.
No big surprise for me, any team in the league can beat us now.

3 Likes

But he signed contract extension in the summer.

Our season was fucked the moment we didnt get the lad from Monaco and decided to buy no one else leaving us with an ageing creaking tired injury prone midfield.

Weve made the same mistake again as we did the CBs a few seasons ago.

1 Like

Writing off the season with world cup in between and plenty of games still left seems odd, but it does look messed up now. Period. We would need a massive up in form and confidence to bounce back. It wouldn’t require just a tactical fix but mentally players would need to be up for it as well. I am hoping the players don’t lose hope but it seems the mental and physical tiredness is there.

I would have been more hopeful had we shown some approach we are building up on and it’s a matter of us clicking when things will fall in place, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. It’s not one or two players screwing things up, it’s a complete team and management issue where things aren’t looking connected and as planned, which we usually are. Plus the players aren’t performing at their best for multitude of reasons possible and we know of.

We did beat City, so we can beat any team if we want on any day. But on the contrary we can lose to any team as well on any day. What a weird weird season. I am as confused as the team right now :frowning:

2 Likes

Well at the moment they arent they? Theyve been beaten by them

I dot disagree but there’s a few in this squad that are too comfortable in their place. There needs to be a shake up in attitude on top of a couple of new additions.

1 Like

I hope not!

We’re staying at a friend’s house tonight and I’m on an inflatable with number one.