Post Match: Liverpool v Leicester (EPL 22/11/20 7.15pm

Only thing that makes me feel ok about today’s injury is it’s probably a place that seems to be close to seeing a fair few back.

Plus I doubt it will be a serious one.

2 Likes
1 Like

Was nervous going into this one. Especially with our injury list and even worrying about our two centre half’s being rushed back a tad. But the lads proved me wrong yet again

Jota, Milner, Matip and Fabinho were ace. Was also impressed by Jones and also delighted for him to get a full 90. I am right in saying he got the full game??

Demolished them from start to end. Could have been about 6.

5 Likes

Precisely. A blackboard sketch of a tactical plan versus something very very tasty and mature.

2 Likes

Men va boys at the end of

1 Like

It’s serious to Naby. It’s almost the death knell to his status as a starting midfielder.

Apparently Jurgen has asked if Kirkby can be fitted out with these for the future of the game; new training tool.

5 Likes

With Keita you never know hes already missed 27 games with injury in his time here.

1 Like

That could be the story of the season. Players out and hopefully players in. As Jürgen said, it’s terrible for the players.

3 Likes

What happened to Shaq? he has a knack of being unavailable when we need him most.

3 Likes

Lets not forget the drs fuck up which denied a goal

@Alright_Now like to tell him?

1 Like

I’m not brave enough. You do it.

1 Like

Ulan Bator playing harmonica

Apparently a late fitness issue hopefully not serious.

If you stay fit you’ll probably play now, Andy was our only ever present now.

1 Like

Yes, I am the Red Hero.

2 Likes

Definitely a touch of hypocrisy in this post…so we have a squad of players that everyone should believe in, i guess that excludes Gini…

And, we win 3-0 and you have the gaul to mock fans for selecting Gini or Bobby in their MoTM???

I personally thought the team, to a man were superb. All of them had a shout of being voted in on the 3 vote count.

4 Likes

Just excellent today, all over the park. Absolutely made up. I won’t single out individuals as the post will be too long!

Gutted with another injury, but as others have said, we have a couple hopefully coming back.

Whatever we achieve this season will have been very hard won and well deserved. We are digging deep. The mentality is there for all to see, and the club DNA goes way beyond the first eleven, so whoever comes in to play looks like they can do a good job.

4 Likes
8 Likes

I would have gone for Herring, but its just a question of style

2 Likes