Post match: Liverpool v Nottingham Forest (EPL 14/9/24 3pm)

FIFY

Itā€™s not going happen so donā€™t fool yourself.

And I canā€™t even have a comfort pot-noodle to Goldbridge.

3 Likes

1 Like

Well they didnā€™t today and there will be more todays because itā€™s a massive change.

Sometimes an angry and furious pot-noodle can be good for the soul

3 Likes

We were definitely worse in the second half, but even the first, the warning signs were there, just the lack of precision in passing from us. So many crosses overhit.

He was doing well I feel in the the previous games but today when we needed patience and subtlety from out players to keep forest moving around until they lost their position, we got lads trying to force things by attempting a pass that was never on.

Perhaps thatā€™s a mental issue that needs to be addressed because itā€™s not the first time itā€™s happened. Or perhaps those lads just need a kick up the hole and be told to cop the fuck on.

Either way works for me.

At least we can lord it up over Man Utd losingā€¦fuckā€¦Everton losingā€¦ffs

Haha Ross County 2 Dundee 0

Looooosers

Itā€™s a reflection of what was selected for and prioritized under Klopp. For sure, even with Klopp there was a wrong place and time to give the ball away, but trying something and it not coming off was not a problem if your shape is right and you can get it back quicklyā€¦and then force the ball again. Itā€™s is a reflex Slot has been talking about trying to break with them since his first session with them.

Slightly annoyed about today. But we should remind ourselves that with a new coach we should expect odd results as he is still going to figure out things. We had odd results with Jurgen as well. But yes, this is a team of winners so we should de better than Jurgenā€™s first season of course. And we will.

But there will be games like this.

1 Like

This. Iā€™ve never liked x3 subs. We hadnā€™t been great but we were wearing them down and tiring them out. Subs changed the momentum for the worse

Its evidently clear that Slot doesnā€™t see Nunez as a viable option 62 minutes in 4 games.

Heā€™s hasnā€™t got much evidence to the contrary in those 62mins

2 Likes

By that logic, outside of a core 11 players, Arne hates the rest. Especially Quansah.

2 Likes

Where did i say hate if youā€™re going to try make a point make it sensible.

Let me rephrase then:

By that logic, outside of a core 11 players, Arne doesnā€™t see the rest as a viable option. Especially Quansah.

EDIT:
Jones: 15 minutes. Sell him.
Elliott: 7 minutes. Sell him.
Gakpo: 82 minutes. Sell him.

What was the point of keeping him? The club rejected offers for him in the summer. Why?

Because the offers didnā€™t meet the valuation? Because itā€™s a long season and he will be needed at some point?

Itā€™s been 4 games. No one knows how the season will turn out for Endo or anyone else for that matter.

1 Like

First game Slot had to deal with low block, work ass off team. Letā€™s see how he adapts.

1 Like