Post match: Liverpool v Notts Forest (EPL 22/4/23 3pm)

Not sure… but I hope he tucks his LFC scarf away at Euston with those dozen fans of The Cheaters coming the other way.!

a week or so was barking at Alison and to be frank Alison contribution in match is more than hendo per season , his statistics are rubbish , cant carry the ball , cant dribble, cant cross but to be fair he runs around well done him

First half was measured and controlled, very little threat from Forest and we looked like we could score once we tidied up in the final third.

Second half was just abject but also featured us scoring three times.

I don’t know… who cares, take the points and run.

Dream scenario for me at West Ham is a 1-0 win where we get the points by actually defending well and as a unit. Digging in and getting a gritty victory. Think that would do our fragile egos yhe world of good.

3 Likes

Totally agree, I think Ibou is so used to being able to physically dominate a player he doesn’t know the nuances of when his opponent is physically as strong if not stronger.

Probably only in the PL do you see a team totally dependent on long throws for scoring.
Forest are truly awful watch.

Absolutely nothing redeeming about their football.

Great fans though…

Whats happened to the konate who played so amazing in last hour v Arsenal?
I thought that might be turning point for him but he is so erratic and suffers from awful positioning and brain farts.

1 Like

I think what it is, is that he sees Virg next to him acting so calm and casual not a hair out of place and in his mind he’s like “wtf why this mad geeza always so calm, he barely flinches, he barely stumbles, he barely sprints” that it puts him off his usual game and goes off on 1.

Worth noting, I’ve not seen it elsewhere on the board today. I had a soft spot for Forest before, definitely want to see them find a way to survive now.

11 Likes

It hasnt always been great with forest, but this was good. They were out with “same old scousers always cheating” within about 5 mins of the applause being over, which seems a bit too close

Another nervy 3 points, but at least we got them.Still a steepish hill to climb, but maybe not a fucking mountain, easier run in than the others, unless we persist on making it hard for ourselves.

1 Like

This is hilarious, you’ve been hammering Fabinho all season. Now taking him off is a huge mistake. Talk about moving the goalposts, hindsight etc. Laughable.

Your grammar is inaccurate. Your points are pathetic. You lack respect. To be fair you type a lot of letters. Well done.

2 Likes

Good to see Neco Williams making his way in the game. If Forest do go down, he might be a player who stays up with a transfer.

1 Like

Mate, are you sure that ‘‘I’ve been hammering Fabinho all season’’? You’d better show me at least 5 posts to prove that :laughing:

Loks like you mostly crticize other posters, but better take a long look at yourself.

1 Like

Just watched the highlight again.

I think Alisson saves both Forest shots if they don’t take deflections.

6 Likes

oh totally, he was, as usual, in the right position to comfortably save both had they not been deflected

So we don’t want to sell Jota anymore? :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I’d better show you 5 posts or what? You’ll come around to my house and criticize my curtains.

The only time you post is to moan about something.

Phew! That match was not one for the faint hearted, 3-2, really happy we got the 3 points, no matter how bad we were defensively shipping those 2 Forest goals in.

Respect :clap:t2: :clap:t2: to Nottingham Forest fans, who showed their respect with a very classy banner. They are also part of European Royalty.
They gave a lesson to rest of the EPL clubs on how to respect another rival team’s tragedy and it should not be abused.

3 Likes

Ah yes. Nothing about Fabinho again. Just reminding your opinion ‘‘This is hilarious, you’ve been hammering Fabinho all season. Now taking him off is a huge mistake.’’

Still waiting to support your opinion, otherwise you are losing every credibility as a poster in this forum.
Only personal attacks and nothing else. Grow up /if you are born 1972 I suppose it is too late for you, because you act as a petulant child :slight_smile:/…