Post match: Liverpool v Spurs (EPL 7/5/22 7.45pm)

I said the exact same thing. A point did Spurs nothing. Just a cowardly way to play.

3 Likes

Son saying its the toughest game he ever played

2 Likes

Well, if Kane is happy with Europa League, I guess nobody will be complaining?

1 Like

yeah salah and mane jus not good enough
add jota

3 Likes

Klopp really does hate teams that sit back doesn’t he
especially when we don’t come away with the win.

2 Likes

Spuds AM tactics worked with 5 of the back I hope Arse wipe the smile of the face of that demented manager of theirs

4 Likes

Brings my anfield record to 0W 0L 2D. I apologize to the forum and to the team.

Great atmosphere tonight, couldn’t squeeze a winner out. Disappointing to see a “big six” team play so negatively. Shit play acting. Disappointing from them

10 Likes

But they nearly did. If they hadn’t messed up that attack at the end they would have got three points.
The winning team don’t always have most possession and shots as you know.

Liverpool +64
United +1

4 Likes

Always thought this would be hard
 Shame, this was the chance to see if City would crumble after Madrid, they will feel comfortable again now :disappointed:

1 Like

If the Arse wins their game tomorrow which is looking likely against a shit Leeds team, the Arse will have 4 points more than tottenham with 3 games left to play! And they still have to play each other which means all the Arse needs to do is not to lose to Tottenham.

2 Likes

Not at all blaming the ref, but Michael Oliver pissed me off with how he handled the advantage situations.

Spurs player holds, we use strength to get past, so game continues, even though move fades out. No cards shown.

We hold, Spurs player goes down, a freekick and at times a yellow comes out. Moral of the story I suppose is to do a Son, and call for the ambulance.

7 Likes

Mo looked stale during the whole game, but I dunno if Bobby was ready to start.
I was surprised to see Konaté starting again, and not Matip. The latter forms the absolute best partnership with VVD in this moment.
Tsimikas played well, he could have started. Not that Robbo played badly, mind. It’s just that overall freshness was a bit lacking.

3 Likes

A what?

To be honest, Robbo’s set-pieces today is quite horrendous and his crossing is ain’t there

Just blocked instead

We started so good today but could not score when Spurs did not park the but. That’s annoying.

Can’t blame them for parking after they scored.

3 Likes

With Spurs’ tactics and Son being there. I think the decision was either Joe Gomez/Matip combo, or Trent/Konate combo. Klopp opted for the latter.

Allows us to press chase like mad, and if they counter press good, VVD and Konate to mop up with pace.

Yeah Tsimkas yellow straight off because you’ve decided to start issuing them is poor refeering considering there was some on that pitch who should have been on their third by then.

8 Likes

The only thing that makes it easier now if city go on to win the league at least the bitters non penalty will not be the difference.

3 Likes