Post match: Liverpool v West Ham (EPL 5/3/22 5.30pm)

3 lovely points,all that matters.
Certainly wasn’t the easiest day out,but some good shifts put in.Diaz MOTM for me!

1 Like

Massive win.
MOTM for me Trend, Luiz and Konate

1 Like

Can anyone say… smokescreen?

1 Like

Gentle giant…

3 Likes

Swap for Ox?

2 Likes

Now we have to shout for the manky mancs tomorrow…bbbaaarrrffffff…

Looked shakey in the first but he did two absolutely brilliant interceptions in the second half. I have a feeling the wind may have had an issue.

1 Like

Fuck that.

I’m going for a 22 man brawl and red cards for everyone from both teams

7 Likes

Change the channel to Aussie rules … :joy:

2 Likes

As a kid I used to love going to watch a fight and see a game of aussie rules break out :rofl:

7 Likes

Ole had Pep’s number until they fell off the cliff this season.

1 Like

Yeah…pls make it enjoyable and interesting…

One more thing about the game is that Westham need a new kit maker especially for the likes of Mark Noble who resembled a WWE wrestler from the 80s

3 Likes

Really good game that today. I thought West Ham were better than when they beat us. Apart from the last five minutes , and Lanzini’s blooper , I never really thought the result was in doubt. Give my motm to the whole back line , thought they were all excellent , with Trent probably edging it. The way that lad can strike a ball really is something to behold.

Oh , and please let Utd give those spawny fuckers a game tomorrow. It’s looking like who blinks first now.

8 Likes

I want Utd to win tomorrow for two reasons. 1. It would be an absolutely massive result for Liverpool, and, 2. Their fucking shithead fans know that :smiley::+1:

12 Likes

I think Mo got inside his own head after that early miss. Cos of that he missed the 2nd and 3 rd chances then went greedy mode.
I know he’s scored a few lately but his general game hasn’t been up to his high standards.
I was glad Klopp took him off as he wasn’t making the best passes/decisions for the team. Quite a few times Mane and Diaz were in better positions and Mo was head down I’m not passing.

5 Likes

He has been off a bit since the Afcon to be fair, I don’t mind him having shots when the game is 2-0 but at points he was firing them from silly angles when others were better and it was bouncing into a counter attack.

But yeah if he scores that one in the first minute he probably scores a hatful such are the things with this game.

6 Likes

Just like with goals scored, they don’t draw pictures in the table for a win. 3 points is 3 points. IMO it was an impressive win.

West Ham are a good side, hard nosed and dogged. They made it difficult for our boys at times but I also didn’t think we were quite as sharp as we normally are. It also looked (to me) that we became a bit impatient in the second half and began to force things. Again, it’s what West Ham want you to do as a result of how they set up. West Ham are no pushover team and that’s about as professional of a win as you’ll see. Textbook professional in fact.

Lanzini will be seeing that point blank chance (he put over the net) in his sleep for a long time to come. Absolute nightmare.

MOTM: Trent. He was on another level than literally everyone else on the pitch today. Unbelievable performance. I also love the Virg/Ibou pairing. Obvs Joel is far and away my favorite player at the club but I can’t say enough good things about Big Virg and Ibou together.

Diaz is pure electricity.

16 Likes

They missed out one crucial stat:

1 bloke forwards are fucking scared of.

6 Likes

Do we need to re-evaluate Moyes as a manager? He was dealt a really shit hand following that wee cunt at United, and his time in Spain was poor, but is he actually decent?

Answers on a postcard please for the boss who proves that you don’t need trophies to be a winner but he is a winner.

5 Likes