Post match: Man Utd v Liverpool (FAC 17/3/24 3.30pm)

Player of the Match
  • Caohimin KELLEHER
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • Jarell QUANSAH
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • Wataru ENDO
  • Alexis MAC ALLISTER
  • Dominic SZOBOZSLAI
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Darwin NUNEZ
  • Luis DIAZ
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Conor BRADLEY
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Kostas TSIMIKAS
0 voters

Unused subs: Adrian, Gravenberch, Clark, McConnell, Danns

:arrows_counterclockwise: 71’’ Harvey ELLIOTT :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Dominic SZOBOZSLAI

arrows_counterclockwise: 77’ Cody GAKPO :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Mohamed SALAH

arrows_counterclockwise: 77’ Conor BRADLEY :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Andrew ROBERTSON

arrows_counterclockwise: 101’ Kostas TSIMIKAS :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Joe GOMEZ

arrows_counterclockwise: xx’ xxxxxxxxxxxx :arrow_right: :arrow_left: xxxxxxxxx.

:soccer: 44’ Alexis MAC ALLISTER (:rightwards_hand: Darwin NUNEZ)

:soccer: 45+2’ Mohamed SALAH (:rightwards_hand: Darwin NUNEZ)

:soccer: 105’ Harvey ELLIOTT (:rightwards_hand: Conor BRADLEY)

We were as pathetic as the TAN server. Cant finish game off = deserved loss.

Credit to United, who refused to lie down and took their chances well.

But we should have killed this game in normal time. Not for the first time this season, poor decision making in the final third has come back to bite us in the arse.

And ITV’s commentary team can all fuck off. They are supposed to be neutral… yeah, right.

14 Likes

Was clear that injuries + physical and mental fatigue will cost us sooner or later.

4 Likes

My United supporting brother is messaging me. He’s been fucking quiet all season.

2 Likes

Such a weak excuse. We had more than enough chances to kill this game off, it shouldn’t have even got close to extra time.

1 Like

With Edwards back Gakpo’s time at this club is hopefully going to come to an end.

2 Likes

Great game, disappointing result, but not a controversial one for once. Credit, (but not respect obv :rofl:), to the filthy scum. I’m OK with it.

2 Likes

Yeah…think ITV should think about other pundits…coz these are mancs.

3 Likes

Yip he was shit, Mo wasn’t much better, bar the goal. I doubt Edwards would jump to that extreme position.

The silver lining is that utd will stick with ten hag.

8 Likes

I think Gapko is a good (squad) player, but he was terrible today. Mind you so were several others.

Always disappointing to lose but tbh I’m not too disheartened. We dominated for 2/3s of the game and we cost ourselves the game with awful giveaways. That can happen sometimes, It is what it is and go we again.

Up the reds!!!

7 Likes

That was disappointing. I thought we would be undone when it went to extra time. Tired legs but ultimately we should have defended better. Quansah MotM for me.

1 Like

They had their chances too.

Difference is they had 5 days more to prepare.

3 Likes

Same. Whatapps groups have lit up after being dead for years.

Thing is, I’m genuinely not that bothered. Been clear for weeks that we don’t have the squad to go for 4 with all the injuries.

Just desperate for the league.

11 Likes

The only reason we are out is because we’ve played 6 more games since the turn of the year having 10 or more first team players missing. A rotated, somewhat fresh Liverpool would have wiped the floor with these. The gap between the two teams is massive and today was more evidence towards it.

It’s always disappointing losing to the scum, especially in a knock out tie but I can’t be angry; that’s all they had left in the tank. As for the mancs, they can thank their lucky stars for playing us now, they don’t stand a chance against their cheating fucking neighbours.

Go Coventry.

8 Likes