Post Match: Sheffield Utd v Liverpool (EPL 6/12/23 7.30pm)

You should be used to it by now.

1 Like

IMG_0652

Only thing Iā€™ll take from this game is Trentā€™s crack, and the 3 points.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll just take the three points.

Trentā€™s crack is all yours.

5 Likes

If Trent pulls those shorts down even further -
we might witness Ten Blag being nose to nose with Fraudiola :0)

1 Like

3 points, that will do for me. I am happy with 2nd in the league at this moment in time.

However, we have to play better.

6 Likes

His arse looks nice than those two together.

2 Likes

Heā€™s back to his very best.

1 man defending machine out there. Imperious.

Loved him shouting at the vice captain for his slackness. Our captain.

3 Likes

The ASSist.

4 Likes

Tripping?

1 Like

Villa win! City looked very, very poor. Seemed like half of them couldnā€™t be arsed. Villa really good though.

Great night!

4 Likes

Especially with Ten Hag getting a result.

3 Likes

Oh yes!!!

1 Like

The Cheats totally exposed.

1 Like

For me a good win, yes we can play better and be more clinical, but we looked in control and that is what matters

2 Likes

Van Dik imperious today.

Endo was excellent also.

Thought Szobozlai was quiet fornthe first 55-60 then he was suddenly everywhere, making nice passes, and topped it off with a locely finish.

Sheffiled United didnt really cause us problems, we made our own, but like on sunday, teams vying for the title win when theyre below par.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the frustrating thing. You can see how bad they are. Really poor side. Might be the worst ones in the league.

We failed to put them away, and that only gives them encouragement. This has been the pattern with these games for a while. These side start off expecting a battering, which doesnā€™t come. Ten as the game rocks on they, and the fans, start growing in belief.

Dom plays like a bloke in his late-20s.

Heā€™s gonna be some player in a year or two.

3 Likes

Only saw the last few minutes. What happened to Macca?

I wrote Gomez twice when I meant Nunez.

Such a frustrating footballer. You can see it all there. All the potential. All the raw ability. The pace, the power. So maddeningly close to being the complete player. But the decision making and composure in key moments continually letā€™s him down. And heā€™s 24. He isnā€™t a kid.

He gets the assist, so thatā€™s something. But thatā€™s another one on one with the keeper heā€™s fluffed. It reaching Benteke levels now where he finds himself bearing down on goal and we donā€™t think heā€™s doing to score, the keeper doesnā€™t think heā€™s going to score, and he doesnā€™t think heā€™s going to score.

4 Likes

Cut on his knee that wouldnā€™t close up apparently, can be annoying I had one of them took a week or two to get it right but yeah we are talking NHS about 30 years ago.

Can see that being a doubt for Palace but shouldnā€™t be longer.

3 Likes