Post Match: Spurs, Hooper, VAR, PL v Liverpool (EPL 30/9/23 5.30pm)

Exactly. He should have just “no comment”-ed his way through the interview.

5 Likes

Darren England has spoken “During the review of the Diaz goal, I was busy on the toilet. Being that I indisposed and could not check VAR, I told the ref that all was good, while I ejected the last turd.”

Why can no restroactive action be taken?

Ecuador-Columbia is played on Wednesday at 12:30 AM

Uruguay-Brazil is played on Wednesday at 1AM

Peru-Argentina is played even two hours later at 3 AM.

It does not matter who will fuck us, the PGMOL or the PL but they WILL fuck us.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1708234953488576986

7 Likes

This is probably TNT/ BT’s fault, no issue with moving that to Sunday at noon no issue at all the club fanbases are mostly local, I know Anfield is further to travel for our fan base but 12 noon would work.

Don’t know if anyone else has seen this but it’s being reported VAR thought Diaz’s goal was given on-field and the ‘check over’ message was to confirm it was a goal. So play was allowed to continue even though the goal was wrongly disallowed.

If this bullshit excuse is true we should genuinely refuse to play next week unless these cunts are sacked.

3 Likes

neville said when theres a goal they get someone in their ear say VAR review which happened here. Neville askd his producer why as it was well onside. Then it was ruled offside in 3 seconds and Neville said to his producer theres no way they have looked at that - theres not been enough time to get the lines on let alone look at it.

its pure corruption nothing else.On the day City lose we are fucked over…coincidence…nope. Corruption

8 Likes

and as Pearce points out, why not relay that information, two seconds later…

1 Like

https://x.com/DaleJohnsonESPN/status/1708230850171867230?s=20

That’s what Johnson is suggesting, he is saying once it’s taken it can’t be stopped which would make total sense if it was a computer programmed to do that, less so as humans who basically could interrupt.

Suppose mic refs would help on that but I bet they would come up with something even more implausible.

They could have even covered it up by saying “oh come over to the monitor”.

Saying all that it is entirely plausible considering it took them within 30 mins of ending to admit they fucked it.

1 Like

This is getting more bizarre by the hour! It sounds like PGMOL are in a blind panic now.

2 Likes

also when a ref goes to the monitor hes to shit scared to use his own mind and decide for himself. Slow anything down and it looks worse.

3 Likes

today in the villa brighton match they took 3 minutes looking at VAR for a prefectly good goal for Brighton. 3 minutes…ours was chalked off after 3 seconds

2 Likes

Most of us hate them anyhow but we should threaten legal action and then when they come to us say rescind both reds and we will drop it for now, but try it again and we won’t.

1 Like

They’ll never replay a game after a horrific var decision, the ramifications would be extraordinary.

Think it was similar in the Everton game, took them ages before giving Everton’s goal.
Corruption in plain sight.

Anyone seen Rambler tonight?

We’ve now spent ~26% of the current English PL matches with < 11 men

2 Likes

I’m so done with this match now, but I’ve got to say, this match just convinced me that we’re going to beast the league.

A team that so many are wanking themselves silly over, playing at home, only beat us with multiple refereeing interventions, and some extremely good luck.

3 Likes

:star_struck:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: if the league were a level playing field, we’d walk it. But it isn’t.

8 Likes