Post Match: Spurs, Hooper, VAR, PL v Liverpool (EPL 30/9/23 5.30pm)

We’d have to be monumentally fucking stupid not to appeal the Jones red card given the absolute shite that went on today.
I have no faith whatsoever we will.

4 Likes

Fair points, he was shite. But VAR potentially bent. That excuse for the offside makes zero sense

2 Likes

I’m not saying bent or anything, I’m just saying it’s oddly fishy that so many decisions went against us, and precious few for us if at all.

A Liverpool spokesperson (not Klopp who is just shite at this stuff and makes things worse) needs to come out and talk about corruption. We need to link the corruption with the cheaty investigation

1 Like

Sun-Seekers strike again. :laughing:

I think in today’s match, I’m in NZ, when you see what the VAR did/didn’t do, who ever was in charge appears to be bent

Well that was a victory for total incompetence in reffing, and proving VAR totally unfit for purpose in it’s current form.Whoever was supposed to be on VAR needs his card marked and Hooper is a liability even among this current bunch of Refs!

1 Like

We are almost always top of the fair play league…this season they’re specifically out to get us. There have been far worse challenges in the league and the cups between pl teams that have not even been given a card and we’ve gotten reds unfairly three times and now two quick fire yellows

2 Likes

That is total bullshit. They’re making shit up now.

Darren fucking England again.

How can he see a lino flag being raised and think a goal has been given?

5 Likes

I’m going to get sick

Sorry if you don’t have a subscription to the telegraph. In summary, England thought the goal was given! supposedly…

“The Saudi Arabia football federation has approached leading English Premier League referees including Michael Oliver about officiating in the Saudi Pro League. (Telegraph - subscription required)”

Take the lot of them. That will fuck their new league.

9 Likes

They can have Webb head it up as well.

It would be the best thing that league has done.

Ones in the Championship don’t look great but I think that’s just because they aren’t.

2 Likes

What about the Gomez penalty area foul (or not, but I think it was worthy of investigation), any talk of that seems to have vanished.

5 Likes

Good shout. I forgot about that one

1 Like

What they are expecting us to believe is that Both the VAR and assistant VAR, and all the team working in Stockley Park, believed that the goal had been awarded and at no point were able to tell that they were in the process of making a mistake, and correct it.

12 Likes

They are fucking welcome to them all. Although there are no Manchester clubs in Saudi Arabia, so they might show a degree of competence.

4 Likes

Won’t it just be who is given the best gifts pre game?

I stayed off this evening because I cannot fathom what happened today.
I really doubt that anyone can watch this and say that equity or fairness exists?

We are back at the top table, so its open season for the corrupt biasd cunts to fuck us over

5 Likes

Urban Dictionary: Hooper

What the fuck is this shit?! Heads HAVE to roll after that! If this wasn’t the last straw we might as well pack up and fuck the sport off. There has to be some sort of reform after that. Disgusting… just fucking disgusting… the PGMOL statement is the most ridiculous shit I’ve ever seen. Wouldn’t have blamed Klopp if he was strangling one of the “officials” after that complete farce, infact I’d encourage.

6 Likes