Post Match: Spurs, Hooper, VAR, PL v Liverpool (EPL 30/9/23 5.30pm)

Not in the sense of a dirty match.

The players have lost all respect for him. The crowds booing him. He knows he’s fucked up big time and he’s just venting out right now and his bias coming clean through. No doubt aided by the corruption from PGMOL as a body.

2 Likes

We should be demanding a lot of answers with regards to England.

We should be asking exactly how long it took him to realise it was still 0-0.

Until Son scored? Half-time?

After all, Man U were allowed to take a penalty after the final whistle a few years ago.

It fucking stinks to high heaven.

5 Likes

All the officials involved in the game yesterday should be sacked as step 1 if the sport has to maintain relevance.

Sack them , sack the referee , sack the assistants, sack the links , sack the var team.

No more officiating any games for them… That’s step 1 and Liverpool should probably demand that. The next investigation can be done etc later. A part of me wishes that Liverpool launch a legal challenge. Even if it means that the other crooked refs will simply look for an excuse to shaft us.

Also demand Webb to resign.

12 Likes

The most effective change in the status quo comes about through carrying public opinion. Good examples of this have been successfully achieved by organisations like Virgin and Richard Branson. He almost went out of business when British Airways and the big American carriers ganged up on them for transatlantic slots and routes. He went public and brought the customer into the argument. Passengers realised that they would always be paying higher prices if the cartel was allowed to continue. Finding a way to get the football community on side with this has to be the answer. Maybe some research into how many points teams lose in every league due to incompetence, bad decision making and corruption and how that now needs an independent review body that can award points retrospectively, change on field decisions and correct results. It means getting the football community in this country speaking as one.

1 Like

Felt like Klopp was too mentally exhausted right after that game to really get into from what I saw on his MOTD interview.

That’ll never happen, as the chief beneficiaries are the richest, and therefore most powerful, clubs.

1 Like

Disallowed goal, incompetent refs , sending off ± own goal should get you the win,

Pissed with var, :hot_face: Making ref look at the redcard then doing fuck all for luiz Supposed off side Goal, didn’t even take look corrupt fucks…

3 Likes

You can easily silence people with money. Or threats.

3 Likes

In most cases you are right, money talks but we are talking about something here that affects all of us at a basic instinct level. Football is a religion…its personal. It’s powerful. Those officials are only doing what they want because we all allow it to happen because there is nothing to stop them.

1 Like

Even if we do win the league, despite everything, it should still not be forgotten. There has to be a serious investigation into corruption in the game in this country.

8 Likes

Fair enough

Since the president of the FA is Prince William, shouldn’t there be a Public Inquiry headed by Prince William on the governance of football within this country including refereeing standards?

Don’t give up, no matter how the odds are against us every week, our team and manager needs us fans more than ever.

I am just as angry and disgusted as much as you are. I wish we could have international referees officiating EPL matches, they seem more competent than the ones in the EPL and how come some of the VAR officials were officiating in matches in the UAE in the middle of the week ?

8 Likes

Agree with this. Give the way the PGMOL have admitted and apologised that they influenced the result, I think we’d have a good chance of success.

8 Likes

That PGMOL statement is so disingenuous, I am don’t believe anything they say now. I am not going to forget this. They should do a U_Turn and give that Diaz goal, this is the only way I will calm down.

2 Likes

Won’t happen Maria. Should happen but won’t happen.

4 Likes

FA and PL are separate entities

1 Like

Oh yeah this fixes everything…

2 Likes

You have really, really got to go some to believe the sequence of events suggested by PGMOL.

Aside from Cooper being fucking useless, a lot of the bigger issues yesterday stemmed from Darren England. I’m always more inclined to see incompetence rather than corruption, but am I expected to believe that England is so incompetent that he simply wasn’t watching the game he was officiating?

Are PGMOL seriously going with this? That VAR did not notice the goal being given offside, and then in the 35seconds between that and the restart were unable to communicate the correct decision to the referee?

Really?

8 Likes

We all need to keep reminding them of their mistake all season. We need to stay calm and collected and find another way of making them feel that they are incompetent and call them out at every opportunity.

How can we go from hardly having a handful of red and yellow cards in the last 5-6 years to 4 at the beginning of the season? I just find this odd. We all know Jürgen believes in fair play.

My version of revenge would put me in jail.

4 Likes