Post Match: Spurs, Hooper, VAR, PL v Liverpool (EPL 30/9/23 5.30pm)

Klopp should ask these exact questions at next press conference

2 Likes

The other thing is, there wouldnā€™t be nearly as much hue and cry about this had we drawn.

Understood but the first one was a clumsy falling over! Not even a foul therefore cannot be a yellow.

2 Likes

I should point out that other than the dumb celebrating and that snide cunt Maddison (see my comment about him before the match, he has taken the Kane mantle) the Spurs werenā€™t dirty or anything. The stuff they got away with are standard fouls that should have been called (Gomez penalty and VVD penalty) but didnā€™t and so they got emboldened by their falling over to get calls (Porro et all).

This is squarely on the officials and PGMOL and the PL

5 Likes

It was also Jotas first involvement in the gameā€¦ he had not long entered the fray

https://x.com/SamueILFC/status/1708435227335389259?s=20

The players know it, we know it, the EPL know it, the FA know it, the PGMOL know that the whole world knows it that they messed up big time.

9 Likes

Compare that to Joelinton kicking out at anyone red and not getting even fouls called let alone cards at St James Park. Where was the totting up there?

3 Likes

Iā€™m telling you truth will come out but too late for this and previous seasons. Just like Inter got shafted out of titles during Ronaldoā€™s prime

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I donā€™t watch PL games unless itā€™s us. Thereā€™s no joy to be had with it, whereas I can watch a Bundesliga game involving two teams Iā€™m not invested with and still enjoy the match.

I think there is a lot of incompetence because you can see English refs in European and international matches and they make a hash of it there. However, it does look more like corruption at PL games because there is no way anyone can be that useless at their jobs?

Maybe they are using incompetence as a front for the corruption?

7 Likes

Maybe? Thereā€™s no ā€œmaybeā€ about it- that is exactly what they are doing.

4 Likes

This. Whoops we fucked upā€¦for the 54th timeā€¦against the same teamā€¦and not against their opponents

3 Likes

This dodgy refereeing will all come out once our JĆ¼rgen has retired from Liverpool. He wonā€™t say anything at present.

3 Likes

Exactly!, :100: I believe this, they are just pretending to look incompetent.

4 Likes

Weā€™re close enough to Irelandā€¦we should quit the PL and join the Irish league. Big players can leave, weā€™ll have a team of scousers and Irish and Welsh lads

I am sorry, I should be putting ā€œInquiriesā€ instead of ā€œInquiryā€

1 Like

https://x.com/_pauljoyce/status/1708443413828309417?s=46&t=aLG9ncyUrtZ-QtZv0kz6SQ

3 Likes

The only way something earth shattering will happen is either through a whistleblower or a massive sensational exposƩ by a big paper or website.

Inquiries will be whitewashed

2 Likes

Maybe it is time they should!

Problem is that can take too longā€¦depending on how many wrong yellows get reversed.

Yellows into reds are supposed to be few and far betweenā€¦unless itā€™s us of course

2 Likes

Too much of a coincidence that.

Getting games in UAE.

6 Likes