Post Match: Spurs, Hooper, VAR, PL v Liverpool (EPL 30/9/23 5.30pm)

Im guessing not drawing lines. There hasn’t been one image with any on.

1 Like

You’re 9???

Oopsieee… Sorweee…

The bald headed cunts are ruining the game. Sack the lot of them and just hire competent officials from other European leagues.

2 Likes

I love him.

He made me feel calmer

9 Likes

Used to lead them being really careful but the Maca one should have bought us a season of them being over careful on decisions.

So another shit decision next week.

1 Like

They didn’t.

They just showed a reply of him going to the screen, and they had a long lingering still of Curtis’s foot on Bissouma’s ankle. Then they showed him a slow mo.

1 Like

Full review? Heck, there should be an independent commission to review the performance of the FA, PL and the PGMOL.

It is high time Technology needs to intervene more!

2 Likes

For me there is now questions to be asked in regards to match fixing.

PGMOL now officially say that the disallowed Diaz goal should have been ruled as onside and a goal.

Reason a significant human error, VAR failed to intervene, sounds like match fixing, game should be replayed, that is a joke.

All replays showed that he looked on.

As my mates know I am pro VAR on offsides as it is objective, but when it isn’t used that is negligence/cheating/bias from whoever is in VAR.

Supposedly Europe use an automated offside system, why doesn’t the Premier League???

1 Like

Now that an apology has been made regarding the Diaz goal. Is there anybody who still argues that it was offside?

6 Likes

Still be under the guidance of Webb.

Though does seem to be only ours have issues with hair bar the expert baldy Collini is it.

Not sure why they are all bald though.

Even then, we’re not getting this 3 points or 1 point back

2 Likes

Seems like it, doesn’t it.

I hope the inquiry looks at Darren England’s bank account.

3 Likes

Where is shoulders guy?

For a match-fixing investigation to kick off, there needs a police report and if possible, leaked electronic correspondence as well…

Can one of those with a dossier go and look I had my issues when I saw his name, I’m sure he’s fucked us over before.

The amount of wrong calls still with VAR after 4 years of use proves its current use isn’t fit for purpose. If my work reactor kept making wrong recipes id say we better have a look at this offline.

Townsend is right, infield error and Var was supposed to eliminate offside mistakes. Now it’s error on top of error

Fair play to Sky to an extent. They are covering the mistakes in detail. Even Neville is hitting the points hard

4 Likes

If they had drawn from wrong point or waited too long for pass thats entirely different matter but the quickness of the decision suggests it wasn’t looked at.

2 Likes

Perhaps check the meaning of troll. Might help.

As for something positive, might help to read more than a few posts. If you disagree that’s fine. Perhaps just move on then. There’s little interest in engaging with you, if that’s your kind of response.

When they aren’t even checking it, that’s nothing wrong with the system that just means the system needs to be able to decide itself.

As I said semi automated and Goal Tech and dump the rest. Stick a tech kid recently graduated just make sure it works in the box, I’d trust someone just making sure the tech runs over these bunch of cnuts in a control room.