Post match: West Ham v Liverpool (27/4/24 12.30pm)

He isn’t right. It’s another one of his shit knee-jerk post match hot takes.

There is no ‘young lad finding his way in elite football’ with him. You’re amazing or you’re shite. There is no inbetween.

Harvey is an exceptional talent, and still scarily young. He isn’t anywhere near the finished article, but at (just turned) 21 he doesn’t have to be.

2 Likes

racing??? during a liverpool game… You seriously need to re-examine your priorities. We are in the shits right now, so all hands on deck…“I went racing”… WTF!

1 Like

Don’t. Don’t put yourself through that torture.

No he needs to. Misery loves company

1 Like

Well you were needed here…@mascot and @RER almost got into fisticuffs and you were no were to be found

1 Like

Strange, strange incident…no-one saw the manc ref indicate to anyone…anyway watch it see what u think…

Well, now we know that Cynical’s two timing with horses is to blame for our performance today.
Me and my Mum are exonerated.

1 Like

I am right, hence why he’s been on the bench for 83% of our games in the league and when the starts do come…it’s either on the wing or in midfield, why is it he doesn’t have a set position in the team do you think?

Sure he’s had a lot of bright cameos and got stuck in, but how many chances does he need before he delivers that performance where we go, wow what a talent we’ve got on our hands? Still waiting.

Love to be proven wrong but I don’t think he’s as good as you make out. Do you see the amounts of crap Grav has taken in his time here? Same age as Harvey and been here for a much shorter time but for some reason you have fans who don’t want to offer him that same protection. People will have their favorites I guess.

1 Like

When the keeper stands up, and throws the ball in front of him, the advantage is over. He has by his actions indicated that its in play.

The keeper makes the mistake.
Taylor doesn’t make any mistake.
He openly denies Liverpool a goal.

The spat between Salah and Klopp is more newsworthy, more salacious for a media that fail to believe or understand what is happening here.

Well, if there was even the most remote glimmer of hope, it’s well and truly gone now.
Just need Spurs and City to win tomorrow so I can turn off football until August.

2 Likes

I agree.
In some ways Taylors corruption takes the last vestige of hope away.

2 Likes

Really sub par performances at the moment.

Maybe the points we were deducted over the season have contributed to the decline in form/cohesion/spirit required for a real push at the title.

We should have had:

Plus 3 Away to Spurs
Plus 2 Home to Arsenal
Plus 2 Home to City
Plus 2 Away to WHU.

9 points deduction by referees an VAR is difficult to make up.

And from a team that is only getting used to each other after a midfield overhaul.

And from a team devilled by injuries.

And from a team getting incorrect red cards.

And from a team losing its heart and soul in Mr J Klopp.

Sooner the better the farce is over.

3 Likes

He was out of order having a go at klopp in public it is his fault as he has downed tools the last few games he is the best payed player in the club he should not play for the club again

1 Like

Bullshit. He’s been struggling for form. It’s not as if he isn’t trying. Has been an incredible servant for years and it’s shameful what some fans are saying about him based on a few games.

Social media mountain out of a molehill with that incident today. As if none of us have had an argument with a team mate, friend or spouse :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Cody wasn’t smart enough to put the ball in the back of the net first. Force the VAR review, of the keeper falling asleep and giving the ball away

Would have stood as a goal, plain and simply the ball was live

1 Like

It’s a split second decision to be fair.

Taylor whistled as Cody approached the ball. Goal wouldn’t have stood.

In fact, Cody would have been booked.

https://twitter.com/Biggies_MaIIs/status/1784264560309903479

1 Like

Harvey Elliott with his current trajectory is probably not gonna set the world alight as a winger.

As you mentioned, he has no upper body strength, no pace and a weak right foot and is short. This is bad for him where the current manager and future manager likes wingers that has recovery pace and being able to be an outlet physically.

Coupled that with a close control and quick feet that is not even 1/3 of Ryan Gravenberch’s performance today, he looks way out of his depth.

His passing is sometimes good and sometimes absolute shit which is normal for a young player like him.

Right now, his level is just being good enough for starters at the bottom 10 clubs in the BPL.

1 Like

Probably would have booked Gakpo for kicking the ball after the whistle had blown.

1 Like