Pre- and In-Match | Liverpool v Aston Villa | PL Match Day 16 | Saturday 11th December 15:00h | Anfield

No, but as I understood it, he didn’t train?

Maybe he can start, but I’m just wondering as nobody asked Klopp on the state of Bobby so far. Thinking about all our alternative options.

Speaking in his pre-match press conference, the manager provided mixed news on the fitness of his two forwards, with Jota a doubt for Saturday.

“Diogo felt something after the last Premier League game and didn’t train yet,” he said.

“We will see, maybe he can train today, then he is an option. If not, then not.”

Yeah, hopefully there’s a word about Bobby in the embargo section. And more importantly, we have a fit option or two for tomorrow.

1 Like

Minamino might get a start up front, who knows? If he does, I hope people are lining up their bets on him to score or assist… Salah needs some more assists and goals to stat-pad before he leaves for AFCON.

Doesn’t sound too serious, I did wonder when he missed the plane over seemed a little odd.

Trust me - if there is a chance putting 7 goals past Stevie’s Villa Klopp and his players wouldn’t hesitate for one second.

Stevie on the other hand will secretly be very happy to leave the 3 points at Anfield.

Looking forward to a great win and Stevie’s name being sung just before YNWA.

Concerned about who is going to play at cf if Bobby, Dio and Div are all out.

What’s up with Divock? :confused:

we win 4-1. If we don’t, it must be due to unforeseen circumstances.

1 Like

Don’t know, but apparently he and Dio missed training

Origi is okay.

With Jota it’s 50/50 apparently.

Any idea how Jota and Origi got injured? Jota didn’t even play against Milan.

Origi not injured just given another day off to recover after the Milan game.

1 Like

Origi will start I think.
With Firmino out there will be no risks taken, so Jota on the bench.

2 Likes

Big chance (again) for big Div.

1 Like

Bobby is back in training. The way Jurgen was talking in his press conference I wouldn’t be surprised if Bobby was on the bench and Jota isn’t in the squad at all.

1 Like

I really doubt that…he might have slightly mixed feelings if they beat us but make no mistake he will be delighted if they get 3 points.

If we lose to Villa that defeat alone will not be the reason we don’t end up as champions…