Pre and In Match | Liverpool vs Bournemouth | PL Match Day 3 | Saturday 27th August 15:00 | Anfield

In the good old days that queue would take you back to the Pier Head!

I’m getting a ticket I don’t fucking care what I gotta do.

I’ve made it my personal mission to get to at least 10 games this season.

5 Likes

You’ll be able to fully evaluate our side and Ward will offer you a job.

Too late for that now, shouldv’e been working as a club inside years ago.

Their loss.

You hadn’t done 10 games…

1 Like

I am at once deeply concerned and greatly excited that Elliot and Carvalho have tended to look out 2 best players so far this season.

1 Like

Smash them…we’re shit…

4 Likes

They are more shit! :grinning:

If we don’t win this game, I am going to unleash my full art collection on this forum.

1 Like

Scared Horror GIF

Honestly can’t think of a more motivating threat

1 Like

I’m agreeing with you and I find it weird.

Haha @PeachesEnRegalia

2 Likes

Fixed for accuracy

2 Likes

Agree with the spirit of @Draexnael’s line-up if not with the line-up itself.

Trent should start but needs to remember he is a defender and not an attacker. VvD needs to get his hands off his backside and be more like the player he was. It seems like he has been affected by last season’s disappointments more than anyone else has.

Carvalho should be upfront although I’m not sure where. Can he play on the right so that Mo can play centrally? I suppose that would mean one of the injured midfielders making a miraculous recovery to to take the LM spot. Looking at you fragile Naby baby.

It’s a drum I’ve banged a lot, but in all honesty I’d take a month without a game at this point.

Fuck knows what we do when the league goes twice a week from September.

2 Likes

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1::nerd_face:

3 Likes

We do seem to come out sluggish when we have too much time off between matches but after the start this season I’m of the opinion that we almost need more time to get our tactics and more importantly our conditioning right!

2 Likes

Smash them, they’re shit.

We’re fucking winning this.

4 Likes