Pre and In Match | Liverpool vs Bournemouth | PL Match Day 3 | Saturday 27th August 15:00 | Anfield

Did you post that on Redcafe the other night :sob:

Like I’d have an account over there…

I’m not @SBYM, put some respect on my muthafuckin’ name…

1 Like
2 Likes

The worry is it comes straight back and in the net :wink:

Anyhow they seem to be all smiling so sack em all.

Hopefully I can actually watch this one and it will coincide with our first 3 points of the season.

Big losses to Arsenal and City for Bournemouth…if we’re actually up for a title challenge this season, I’d hope this is the opportunity to kick start that.

3-1 (Salah x2, Diaz)

You know if we win you’ll be forced to watch every game :wink:

1 Like

I’m quite prepared to make that sacrifice.

2 Likes

stanley kubrick so youre keen on musicccc GIF by Maudit

An example of @deneb watching a ball being floated in near TAA and Trent’s ambling back

No Way Reaction GIF by CBS

None of the injured are remotely close to returning. Jota being the earliest (mid September)

Great

Midfielders: Fabinho, Bajcetic, Henderson, Milner, Elliott, Clark

We are one injury or red card away from being in deep shit, from this weekend on the 3 matches each week rhythm starts again.

Isn’t Jones back early Sept?

Three games in eight days coming up. Jay Spearing might have to play!!

Our ‘new’ signing.

Scary thing is only Thiago coming back offers any respite to the midfield, and how long he lasts is anybody’s guess. Keita is a fucking waste of space and Jones hasn’t really kicked on imo.
My worry is we get a home game in match day 1 of the CL and get turned over which is a distinct possibility given how things are right now.
Not bringing in another midfielder in this window is bordering on negligence.

3 Likes

Agree 100% and I suspect Klopp does too.

Sorry guys, I’m looking for the Bournemouth thread?

I appear to have found the central midfield thread…which is strange because I could have sworn I searched for “bournemouth” and not “midfield”

1 Like

Right now everything g is the central midfield thread :sweat_smile:

If you are looking for climate change head for the Irish thread.
Do try and keep up!